Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[DailyReminder] All women's sports are a fucking joke they get to play cuz of "eQuAlItY"

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

I remember watching womens football and thinking they play like a bunch of school kids where every other person dribbles and does all kinds of tricks.

They're even shitter than school kids tbh. both the australian and american women's football teams got thrashed by 15 year old school boys

out of 100 best chess players in the world there is only one femoid, they are inferior in every discipline imaginable

out of 100 best chess players in the world there is only one femoid, they are inferior in every discipline imaginable
But they'll cope by telling themselves muh soggy knees is the problem

Not at volleyball. Female volleyball is high level but i dont watch anyway because the sport sucks.

They probably mog me.
But i speedmog them with my running skillz

Nobody cares about female sports.

The best example of this is actually the world chess tournament. It is open to all, male and female - but men ALWAYS win it. So feminists opened a female only one so that foids could get their participation medals. JFL.

Foids have the IQ level, emotional level and self-awareness of a 4 year old child.

10 years from now "women's" sports will be dominated by low effort trannies

1B36Wet.jpg

Yep, There's not enough trannies to have their own league and play against themselves so they'll have to play against foids or the feminists will lose their shit and scream "transphobia".

There's gotta be a severe cognitive dissonance amongst feminists/leftists when they watch, what are technically men, steamroll entire foid teams.

Personally I would actually watch it just to see the traps easily wreck all the foid players tbh.

Last edited:
This. They are worthless. That's it just worthless.

They shouldn’t be paid the same as men. Men play at a higher level and have a much larger audience.

Feminist retards just disregard this as “misogyny”. As they do with everything. JFL.

I like them playing voleyball tbh, the other sports they suck badly

i saw some womans shot put and this foid was huge and fit with muscles. you think they are on something to make them that strong?

But they'll cope by telling themselves muh soggy knees is the problem
they don't do it willingly zionists jews brainwashed their brains and filled it with feminist liberal garbage

Sex is a stronger predictor of strength than height and size Men are about 1,4 times stronger than women on average: 1,5 times for upper body and about 1,3 times for lower body. If you take two men with equal proportions and equal physical fitness BUT one of them is 10% taller, like for example a guy who is 1,75 m / 5 ft 9 in VS a guy who is 1,93 m / 6 ft 4 in, the taller guy will be about 21% stronger. This means that sex makes more of a difference in strength than height and size. Only a small handful of guys are weaker than women and only a small handful or women are stronger than men.

pretty much even in more mental sports like tennis or martial arts they cannot compete with their male counterparts. Even in TOTAL mental sports you would think that they would be able to compete but it's even worse in that field. In a total mental competition they can't win at chess tetris vidya fighting games shooters etc.
Just an example of their sports inferiority is that some extremely low ranked tennis player demolished serena williams(a guy that would never win or even place in a real tennis tournament)
And female vs male martial arts... Well there was only one real open-sex fight between the best female Thai boxer who ever lived and a male thai boxer who was a total tomato can who existed to bolster other fighters records. The guy easily beat the fuck out of her and his only purpose in life was to make money by losing fights whilst she was a superstar of martial arts.

Somchai Jaidee vs. Lucia Rjiker

She had like a 40 win streak against females. Fights one guy that totally sucks and gets dropped like a hot potato couldn't even hurt the guy.