Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily soul-crushing reminder. Be careful tbh

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Daily reminder that your looksmatch(no matter what looks level you are) has been living a good life all these years, having sex every weekend and enjoying life.

She was supposed to be yours. But because this day and age hypergamy she has a laycount of atleast 20+ by now. You can rest assure she has had sex in every position and every environment. Bathrooms, cars, outdoors, festivals, everywhere. Even if you could ascend , you are too far behind in experience from everyone else. You missed out on it all.

tldr: your looksmatch has a great life and enjoyed it all while all you can look forward to is death

My looksmatch is getting rammed unconsciousness in the back of Chads car while I am busy playing ps4. Over

I video game cope every day when I'm not wagecucking, and all I can think about is suicide. Meanwhile, all my looksmatch can think about is the next time she can swallow Chad's cum.

I video game cope every day when I'm not wagecucking, and all I can think about is suicide. Meanwhile, all my looksmatch can think about is the next time she can swallow Chad's cum.
:feels: :feels: :feels: Clown world

Entered thread, soul not crushed, left thread.

my looksmatch has been having sex since 14 while i was rotting

This is just what I wanted to hear.

Attachments

• ea4.gif
    ea4.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 50
You can rest assure she has had sex in every position
I disagree, many foids are simply not athletic enough for some stuff.
sex-positions-acrobatic-_0007_6.jpg
image.png
mj_sex_wheelbarrow-01-a4aa95aa-e896-4870-bc27-7da116b92dea.jpg
sex-positions-acrobatic-_0006_7.jpg

acrobatic-sex-feat.jpg
sex-positions-acrobatic-_0000_13.jpg
4ce4369da8124082ad188253240774c9.jpg

dear femcels from inceltears, do you want to responsible try this out together despite not being attracted to one another? just seems interesting