Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Daily showers are purely performative, not necessary"

i shower every day, my favorite cope. there has also been studies saying that lonely fuckers take longer shower because is the closest they get to the heat of another human

Last edited:
Anyone else like to shower with their clothes on sometimes?

Feels good for some reason

Jfl

Article is true though daily showering dries you out

I've recently started sometimes showering with my top on, but it's just a bottom-half shower. I shower post-poop because I like to be clean. But it's mainly because I'm obese and can't bear to look at my body.

I've recently started sometimes showering with my top on, but it's just a bottom-half shower. I shower post-poop because I like to be clean. But it's mainly because I'm obese and can't bear to look at my body.
Brootal

Showering daily is necessary if you do any physical activity. If I go 1.5 days, my balls start smelling.

ive been trying to noshowersmaxx im down from twice a day to once a day. and on the days i dont go to work and dont do anything idont shower at all

Kikes preparing goyim for lack of water.

Kikes preparing goyim for lack of water.
Showering 2 times a day is neceserry for good health, but the kikes want you to get no water at all.

i shower every day, my favorite cope. there has also been studies saying that lonely fuckers take longer shower because is the closest they get to the heat of another human
brootal