Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily schedule?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
What is your schedule and how is it, so far this has been mine:

4am: wake up
4am-5am: get breakfast usually cereal
5am-8am: browse incels.is and /a/
8am-11am: masturbate and read hentai
11am-6pm: watch twitch and maybe watch anime(haven’t been doing it recently) and eat lunch
6pm-4am: sleep

Why do you get up so early with no school or job

5pm: woke up
Computer
8pm : drove to to town bought pizza and beer
9pm
Computer

7:48am : driving to town for more food

Jfl if you dont ldar like this

No schedule whatsoever, on here most of the time while doing other things

3 PM wake up
3 PM - 1 AM browse incels.is
1 AM - 3 AM watch at least 1 movie.

Last edited:
Wake up
Go to work
Come home
LDAR (play guitar/video games)
Go to bed.

5pm: woke up
Computer
8pm : drove to to town bought pizza and beer
9pm
Computer

7:48am : driving to town for more food

Jfl if you dont ldar like this
can’t even drive and going to buy pizza today

12 pm - get up and feel the agony of sleep apnea. Look at my phone to wake up. Crack open a Dr. Pepper
12:15 take a 30 long dump. Continue looking at phone.
12:45 crack open another DP. Take a 30 min long shower. Cough violently.
1:15 make lunch (chicken, broccoli, rice). Crack open Youtube, Lookism, and Incels.me
Rot the rest of the day while consuming disgusting amounts of DP.
4am - either choose to sleep, or stay up the entire next day in a vain attempt to reset my sleep cycle.
59276db422c4e.jpeg

I fucked up my sleep schedule and tried fixing it and have classes starting may 1
RIP. I have to at leadt get 1 point in my spanish class or I have to repeat the year. That means I have to study this shitty language daily :/

RIP. I have to at leadt get 1 point in my spanish class or I have to repeat the year. That means I have to study this shitty language daily :/
crap learning Spanish in Germany? Was this mandatory, that’s like the one language I’d skip to learn

crap learning Spanish in Germany? Was this mandatory, that’s like the one language I’d skip to learn
Yes it's mandatory if you want to pursue higher levels of education. It's not even a necessary language. South American countries are poor as fuck and all of them are expected to learn English. The spanish language sounds so awful. I would rather spend my freetime with learning Japanese but I can forget that until I graduate

Yes it's mandatory if you want to pursue higher levels of education. It's not even a necessary language. South American countries are poor as fuck and all of them are expected to learn English. The spanish language sounds so awful. I would rather spend my freetime with learning Japanese but I can forget that until I graduate
Sounds rough, I had to take French in first year high school and passed with 60s (D)

Sounds rough, I had to take French in first year high school and passed with 60s (D)
I mean I can somewhat understand that, because Canada has a french population, but even they need to learn English. The education system is utter garbage