Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily Reminder

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
ocQbojk.jpg


The clock is ticking.
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
tfw 2018 in 1 month
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
As a 26 year old, I can state with utmost accuracy that life ends at 25 if you haven't improved by then. The clock is ticking boyos.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
CopingGymcel said:
As a 26 year old, I can state with utmost accuracy that life ends at 25 if you haven't improved by then. The clock is ticking boyos.

23 is like the new 40 nowdays.
 
QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
4,752
Online
0
23cel reporting for duty.
 
NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
807
Online
0
22 yo reporting for duty
 
C

cyborgglory

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
454
Online
2m
its either escape-inceldom-December or its sui-2018
 
B

beenalongtime

Greycel
Joined
Nov 30, 2017
Posts
12
Online
0
HA hA. Don't mean to laugh guys but try being 43 . I bet I've been a cel longer than some of you guys have been alive.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
cyborgglory said:
its either escape-inceldom-December or its sui-2018

Inceldom cannot be escaped
 
C

cyborgglory

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
454
Online
2m
incelman said:
cyborgglory said:
its either escape-inceldom-December or its sui-2018
Inceldom cannot be escaped
What if you have sex? Will females know that you lack experience?
 
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,432
Online
0
25 years old for me, it's over
 
A Good Friend

A Good Friend

True Force Loneliness
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
2,947
Online
0
where my 30+ incels at?

Am I the oldest man here?

In case so, please consider me your new father!
 
B

beenalongtime

Greycel
Joined
Nov 30, 2017
Posts
12
Online
0
A Good Friend said:
where my 30+ incels at?

Am I the oldest man here?

In case so, please consider me your new father!

Apparently, you missed my post.
 
A Good Friend

A Good Friend

True Force Loneliness
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
2,947
Online
0
beenalongtime said:
A Good Friend said:
where my 30+ incels at?
Am I the oldest man here?
In case so, please consider me your new father!
Apparently, you missed my post.

yes, yes I did

You are now inceldad. I pass the fishing cap and golf club to you. Please whip these naive young men into shape.
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,740
Online
4d 3h 42m
22 yo cel here
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
23 and had already accepted my fate, I do have two or three big goals in life I want to complete however...

beenalongtime said:
HA hA. Don't mean to laugh guys but try being 43 . I bet I've been a cel longer than some of you guys have been alive.
Poor guy, you probably lived before the pre-internet era as well, going school, college/uni, and work must've been really painful for you.
 
B

beenalongtime

Greycel
Joined
Nov 30, 2017
Posts
12
Online
0
idkwattodowithlife said:
23 and had already accepted my fate, I do have two or three big goals in life I want to complete however...

Poor guy, you probably lived before the pre-internet era as well, going school, college/uni, and work must've been really painful for you.

I didn't go to college.
 
Q2CZ3p3

Q2CZ3p3

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
140
Online
0
A Good Friend said:
where my 30+ incels at?

Am I the oldest man here?

In case so, please consider me your new father!

30+ here.
 

Similar threads

Substitute Subhuman
RageFuel Daily Reminder
Replies
9
Views
250
Katz33
K
lifeisbullshit95
Blackpill Daily remainder
Replies
2
Views
129
LeFrenchCel
LeFrenchCel
Hopium
Replies
6
Views
154
NoTommERow
NoTommERow
InMemoriam
Replies
69
Views
4K
BuyingANewFace
B
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top