Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
7Cvc8V.jpg

it was over after osama died

Vuile kankerlijers. Amerikaanse politici moeten zelfmoord plegen.

BTW, look at that slayer in the picture. Just look at that overprojecting chin.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

You want a lot of people to kill themselves for somebody who judged me for wanting normies shot for bullying incels.
you are one big hypocrite.

It's time to bomb saddam

FeminismsCancer said:
You want a lot of people to kill themselves for somebody who judged me for wanting normies shot for bullying incels.
you are one big hypocrite.

I want Americunts who abuse their authoritive position to commit war crimes to kill themselves. Nothing wrong with that, morally speaking

RREEEEEEEEE said:
 I want Americunts who abuse their authoritive position to commit war crimes to kill themselves. Nothing wrong with that, morally speaking
You either think killing is immoral or you don't, silly cow.

It is indeed over for us pakis.

FeminismsCancer said:
You either think killing is immoral or you don't, silly cow.

Nope, that doesn't make sense, exceptions exist. If it's justified, it's fine.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Nope, that doesn't make sense, exceptions exist. If it's justified, it's fine.

My exception is normies who bully incels, you don't belong here, idiot.

FeminismsCancer said:
My exception is normies who bully incels, you don't belong here, idiot.

I belong here more than you do. I bet you're a failed normie 4-6/10. Whereas I am a 2/10 truecel. Having religious beliefs that includes the not killing of Innocents does not make me a cuck, despite your claims, nor does it make me an idiot.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

The US government should idd stop meddling with other countries for ´´democracy´´(read oil/weapon industry)

Cynistic said:
The US government  should idd stop meddling with other countries for ´´democracy´´(read oil/weapon industry)

You are woke bro. And they fail at democracy themselves, so how can they spread it? They elected a presidential candidate who lost the popular vote, according to democracy, he shouldn't have won at all.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Cynistic said:
The US government should idd stop meddling with other countries for ´´democracy´´(read oil/weapon industry)
You are woke bro. And they fail at democracy themselves, so how can they spread it? They elected a presidential candidate who lost the popular vote, according to democracy, he shouldn't have won at all.

Americans are truly dumb af, theres a reason 2/3 of the american adults are fat.

Cynistic said:
Americans are truly dumb af, theres a reason 2/3 of the american adults are fat.

They could not even correctly point a few well-known countries on a world map, jfl.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iABFZGzEjY[/video]

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I belong here more than you do. I bet you're a failed normie 4-6/10. Whereas I am a 2/10 truecel. Having religious beliefs that includes the not killing of Innocents does not make me a cuck, despite your claims, nor does it make me an idiot.

"Innocents" 
Normies who bully incels