Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Daily reminder

bait____

bait____

Based and blackpilled
Overforsub5men

Last edited:
Get this retarded lisa simpson shit outta here, that’s reddit tier posting methods.

The actual text is based though

Get this retarded lisa simpson shit outta here, that’s reddit tier posting methods.

Shut the fuck up and go white knight girls on onlyfans

The simpsons were based a long time ago

Shut the fuck up and go white knight girls on onlyfans

Lmao, you following my post history? Let me just say, yikes!!!!!
The simpsons were based a long time ago
This format is what redditors use. Just type the text out or just put the text on a blank background. Why tf do you need to add this extra shit

This format is what redditors use. Just type the text out or just put the text on a blank background. Why tf do you need to add this extra shit
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
i didn't do it jfl

the whole purpose of the feminist movement is for women to take away men's rights and resources, its all about seizing power through manipulation. And women have succeeded in obtaining privileges for themselves and establishing a gynocentric society that disadvantages men.

Bruv this is a very small forum wiht like 100 users active at a time. I clicked on this thread and saw your autism. Now like I said, go white knight some girls on onlyfans.

Bruv this is a very small forum wiht like 100 users active at a time. I clicked on this thread and saw your autism. Now like I said, go white knight some girls on onlyfans.

Ur probably a fakecel not even trying to ascend. I’ve always found that the edgiest posters are just socially awkward normies and not real incels.

the whole purpose of the feminist movement is for women to take away men's rights and resources, its all about seizing power through manipulation. And women have succeeded in obtaining privileges for themselves and establishing a gynocentric society that disadvantages men.
they don't want equality,they want superiority

Ur probably a fakecel not even trying to ascend. I’ve always found that the edgiest posters are just socially awkward normies and not real incels.

fuck off I'm a 28 year old virgin. wow somehow I managed to be a fakecel too

stupid simp, kill yourself

Brutal reminderpilll

Cope