Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel daily reminder: your female looks match will have better quality of life in 9/10 cases

C

Cozz

Greycel
when i read forums about people having acne, or being ugly, or being lonely it's always men.

haven't seen a single woman who claimed to not have boyfriend due to acne or balding.

females will always find multiple partners regardless of their physical apperance and situation.

you are just destined to rot and slowly decay in your filthy genes body to not pass it onto other generations.

Last edited:
Yup I have seen girls with worse acne than me yet they still getting boys like nothing while I remain a lonely sack of shit. Just so unfucking fair, also woman have makeup which allows them to just hide or improve any fault while a guy can only pray to not have any flaws

So what you’re saying is I should order I box of pizza

99.9%, I’d say.

I even have a fetish for girls with acne, so i'd imagine theres other guys who have it too. A further proof that women can't be incel.

My sister looks almost exactly like me if I was a female. She has a tall bf, plenty of friends, both male and female. Easy life.

I even have a fetish for girls with acne, so i'd imagine theres other guys who have it too. A further proof that women can't be incel.
acne fetish gg

i know when chicks have acne fetish for guys, guess what

WHEN THEY ARE CHADS

acne fetish gg
instagrammer-main.jpg

i've fapped to this image so many times lol

my looksmatch is a 3.5/10 obese woman, so you're definitely right

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4