Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily Reminder: You Missed Out On Teen Love!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
You will never fuck a cute JB when they are most fertile and you are at your highest T.
You will never be able to Just Be First Maxx with a sexually inexperienced, naive foid.
You will never experience intimacy without any responsibilities or pressures, all is new and exciting to you, you are not bound by wageslaving and adult life responsibilities and can freely explore each other bodies.
You will never be regarded as a man by your peers.

All because you were a friendless, mentally ill non NT social outcast loser in High School. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Now it's impossible because foids expect a man with money, good face, 6 ft+, big penis, and large frame.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErMI58TO7TA

Honestly, idc about teen love, I just want pussy now. :feelsrope:

I remember when you were just a greycel...

Look at you're now!

Yer all brutal and shit...

Brutal...

Missing teen love has inspired me to write an script. But never was something of ropefuel since I always knew I was far away from it.

“pull up to them in a car and they might follow bro”
Amateur. You park a windowless white van in front of a house, put on a fake cast, and pretend to have trouble moving some furniture into it while stocking a metal pipe in your back pocket. She will come to pity help.

I still dont understand all this teen love bs you're always crying about

man i don't need a reminder, i think about it almost every night at some point

I'm starting to understand what @BlkPillPres was talking about. I no longer care that I missed out on a lot of essential parts of adolescence. If I was meant for it it would've happened. I have acceptance.

It didn't happen, it is what it is, I can no longer be sad or cry about the path God has decided for me to walk. All I can do is keep walking it. I can only be me, I cant be superman or ultra man or some other fantasy. I'm not ashamed of me. If I don't love me who will.

Last edited:
brutal truth. the clock has passed. only reincarnation game can help ogre.

I'm starting to understand what @BlkPillPres was talking about. I no longer care that I missed out on a lot of essential parts of adolescence. If I was meant for it it would've happened. I have acceptance.

It didn't happen, it is what it is, I can no longer be sad or cry about the path God has decided for me to walk. All I can do is keep walking it. I can only be me, I cant be superman or ultra negro man or some other fantasy. I'm not ashamed of me. If I don't love me who will.

The funny thing is, if we had been born in an extreme religious patriarchal society like in an Islamic state, we wouldn't have had those experiences either, because males and females are kept separate.

Courtship only starts in adulthood, and for a lot of men it only happens much later in life when they have established careers and resources (28+ years old). Whereas in the case of women their time for courtship is much younger (24- years old).

A lot of these guys on here say they are religious, but they cry about not being able to experience the norms of the secular non-religious world.

It's very ironic.

In a strict Christian society most boys and girls wouldn't be "dating", and the ones that were doing it would be breaking taboo, and if caught, disowned by their families.

Christianity however stopped being a strict religion, that's exactly why so many things that are of the secular world and would be considered taboo in the past, are now a normal part of everyday Christian life.

There should be no "dating" among Christians, as "dating" encourages and promotes sex and sexual intimacy outside of marriage.

Last edited:
I hope god makes me a chad in my next life if it's true. It's my only cope:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Incels who still moan about this have not really swallowed the :blackpill: More like theyve tried , and its gotten stuck in their throat.

The real :blackpill: =
ITS OVER AND NO AMOUNT OF CRYING OR WISHING IT WASNT WILL CHANGE IT

(and unless you stop wasting your energy crying over elapsed teenstacy HS memories , rather than using energy to moneymaxx now… it is only going to get even worse as you get older. Not better)

:feelsEhh:

A lot of these guys on here say they are religious, but they cry about not being able to experience the norms of the secular non-religious world
It’s because even though they’re religious fools, their logical mind know very well no virgin woman in her 20’s is waiting for them in this era so they feel cheated

Incels who still moan about this have not really swallowed the :blackpill: More like theyve tried , and its gotten stuck in their throat.

The real :blackpill: =
ITS OVER AND NO AMOUNT OF CRYING OR WISHING IT WASNT WILL CHANGE IT

(and unless you stop wasting your energy crying over elapsed teenstacy HS memories , rather than using energy to moneymaxx now… it is only going to get even worse as you get older. Not better)

:feelsEhh:
this

Shut the fuck up with these teen love thread , some incel here do everything to keep you down and make you be depressed

That is one of the cons of this site, on the other hand if this doesn’t bother you anymore, good you toughen up.

nice demoralization
when (if) society collapses i will own a very large harem kingdom and YOU are not invited :feelsthink:

It didn't happen, it is what it is, I can no longer be sad or cry about the path God has decided for me to walk. All I can do is keep walking it. I can only be me, I cant be superman or ultra man or some other fantasy. I'm not ashamed of me. If I don't love me who will.
imagine believing in god as an incel and writing gods name in capital letter:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Reminder just like any other so called "love" it still has conditions and is still transactional.

this killed me

one of the most brutal pills

Now it's impossible because foids expect a man with money, good face, 6 ft+, big penis, and large frame.
A big social circle, status, nice wardrobe, car, house, income, savings, well-travelled, good manners, lots of life experience... and the list goes on...

...and all that for a chance to maybe enter a dead bedroom marriage and betabuxx an used-up Chad's leftovers and the kids she's made with Chad.

Non-Chad males are either sexless cucked betabuxxers or just sexless incels in 2022.

I thought about that when I woke up, brutal :blackpill:

imagine believing in god as an incel and writing gods name in capital letter:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
When you're out and about do you not see the world around you. The trees, skies, seas, birds, mountains, insects, animals. You can look at the eyes of an animal amd understand God is real bro. You think this all came into being by accident. If thats what you belive bro, I'm no missionary.

I would consider myself geniunely lucky if i could betabuxx a roastie later in life, meanwhile some adult Chads can still expierence JB pussies :blackpill::blackpill:

One of the countless things I missed out in this life. I wish I had a gf when I was 12-13.

Easily one of the most depressing things.

You will never be regarded as a man by your peers.
Even if you're a 'good person' but an adult virgin, at best other men will treat you like non-threatening buffoon.

A big social circle, status, nice wardrobe, car, house, income, savings, well-travelled, good manners, lots of life experience... and the list goes on...

...and all that for a chance to maybe enter a dead bedroom marriage and betabuxx an used-up Chad's leftovers and the kids she's made with Chad.

Non-Chad males are either sexless cucked betabuxxers or just sexless incels in 2022.
:feelsclown:

I remember when you were just a greycel...

Look at you're now!

Yer all brutal and shit...

Brutal...

Making the 1000th thread on this forum about missing out on teen love, saying nothing new or interesting but instead repeating the same shit over and over again

Yeah, so brutal bro! So blackpilled!

This thread was really high iq and enlightened me like never before

Yeah no shit. Maybe I'll get to experience it in the next life.

When you're out and about do you not see the world around you. The trees, skies, seas, birds, mountains, insects, animals. You can look at the eyes of an animal amd understand God is real bro. You think this all came into being by accident. If thats what you belive bro, I'm no missionary.
fuck god or whoever is in charge. That allows suffering of this magnitude on this world and incels to exist as.Even if he exist he is a giga cunt. Writing his name with capital letter as a sign of respect is retarded if you are incel

IT tards be like: "who cares at least i got good grades and consoomed good vidya"

I can no longer be sad or cry about the path God has decided for me to walk.
God decided that almost 50% of humans (women) hates you?

God decided that almost 50% of humans (women) hates you?
My wording is wrong because I can't speak on exactly what God has decided for me. The point of my comment was me expressing acceptance.

didn't care about relationships in my teens:feelzez: