Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder women stay away from you because of your toxic personality

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
And then they go home and fuck Chad who's cheating on his wife :feelsclown:

She's mentally unwell.

But damn does she like to fuck. Not men like me, obviously. But it sucks because when I look for advice, people tell me to enjoy what I can find. Meanwhile there are women out there like this who will suck your balls out through your dick like milkshake. If you're fit and have a big dick, which I don't.

It's funny, you can cope all day and feel a little better, taking your mind off the blackpill
Then you see a post like this and you are reminded of how subhuman your life is :feelsrope:
it's like a sandcastle that's really easy to destroy

I feel like it's an incel LARPer trying to spread the cheatpill. An actual foid would have written something like this, realized it does not sound feminist and either edit it or refuse to post it (while having a temporary cognitive dissonance).

And then they go home and fuck Chad who's cheating on his wife :feelsclown:

I wonder who's the real toxic people here, eh? Maybe dis society we live in ... this site needs a joker emoji.
Toxic positivity is also something you never hear normal people talk about...all of their advice to people like us and their worldview is based on toxic positivity, which is delusions such as the American Dream, Just World Fallacy, Karma, and so on. They're too mentally weak to accept the harshness of reality and too stubborn too as well. We're stronger, not necessarily by choice or virtue but because we're forced to be by life fucking us all the time. (And that's the only way we ever get fucked).

Rage and suifuel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back