Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting DAILY REMINDER: WOMEN HAVE NO INTERESTS OR HOBBIES

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
Women are the most basic people in existence. You cannot held a conversation with them (younger than 35 years old) about intellectual stuff. You cannot talk about literature, politics, geography, history, conspiracies, nothing. If you talk about something like that you are a weirdo or a subhuman nerd. Women cannot create art or if they do its blunt and basic. I speak about the majority btw, cucktears, some beckies may know literature (twillight or if they want to appear intellectual tolstoy ). If you want to talk with femoids you have to be extremely political correct or normie talking or you are blacklisted. Thats is my 2 cents. :feelsokman:

Females don't have hobbies because they are self absorbed in their ego and vanity while receiving social validation 24/7 just for being young with a vagina and posting pictures on social media

I know loads of guys who fit into that description so I am not sure there is anything gendered about that. Most people in general seem to have bery little need for intelectual stimuli and live happily without it.

I know plenty of good female artists though.

Women are the most basic people in existence. You cannot held a conversation with them (younger than 35 years old) about intellectual stuff. You cannot talk about literature, politics, geography, history, conspiracies, nothing. If you talk about something like that you are a weirdo or a subhuman nerd. Women cannot create art or if they do its blunt and basic. I speak about the majority btw, cucktears, some beckies may know literature (twillight or if they want to appear intellectual tolstoy ). If you want to talk with femoids you have to be extremely political correct or normie talking or you are blacklisted. Thats is my 2 cents. :feelsokman:
Fuck, so much this... Just lol at people who tell us to get hobbies.

Hobbies dont get you LAYED
images

Yet another example of female privilege.

Hobbies dont get you LAYED
images
Of course they do! You misogynistic hater. You think you are entitled to anything? You wish...

Take a shower, go out, make some friends and be confident. Girls will soon be flocking your way because they simply love a confident man who knows how to carry himself ;)

Of course they do! You misogynistic hater. You think you are entitled to anything? You wish...

Take a shower, go out, make some friends and be confident. Girls will soon be flocking your way because they simply love a confident man who knows how to carry himself ;)

Women don't need hobbies. Or a job for that matter. All they need is their vagina.

Just talk to them about food. You have to go lizard brain to talk to birds.

True, when I catfish with my chad account they always talk about going out and shit, their hobbies are fucking make up and going out with friends being sluts and getting validation

Women only talk about what theyre going to do next weekend and what they did last weekend.

Only hobby femoids have is pleasuring Chads.

They're glued to their phones 24/7 waiting for 10/10 Chad to give them some kind of attention

Females don't have hobbies because they are self absorbed in their ego and vanity while receiving social validation 24/7 just for being young with a vagina and posting pictures on social media
High iq thread

The only reason i’d get a hobby is to attract females. Hobbies are cope.

I completely agree. Every woman IS A spoiled child, not LIKE one. They dont have to strive for anything in their lives, they basically dont suffer at all, and get everything litteraly for free just for being a girl, being young and posting slutty pics on social media (99,99% of women). Women can live through their human lives without experiencing anything human realated at all, like isolation, work, hunger, etc...
I studied philosophy for years at college and NEVER had an intelligent conversation with a woman, never. They can fake to be intelectuals (like any other fashionable appareance) but they cant think about anything at all beyond Chad´s dick they took last weeekend and Chad´s dick theire taking next weekend. Thats litteraly all they do with their lives, while livin on tutorial mode their whole lifes, ultil the end, when a painful disease that is killing them make them realize that life was NEVER what they thought.
I fucking hate women.