Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder women don't give a shit about your muscles

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
1448788103633.jpg

He is a male model so that doesn't count as evidence. Ripped normie > skeleton normie > fat normie

He has a pretty good looking body though, if he was obese or a complete lanklet, he would probably go to the gym himself.

Yh it doesn't matter just don't be fat

He is a male model so that doesn't count as evidence. Ripped normie > skeleton normie > fat normie

Cope, normie is normie and incel is incel.

Gym is COPE.

He has a pretty good looking body though, if he was obese or a complete lanklet, he would probably go to the gym himself.

Being obese can easily be corrected without gymcelling.

Women care about muscles but its has to be attached to a decent looking face and preferably tall and wide frame guy

Women care about muscles but its has to be attached to a decent looking face and preferably tall and wide frame guy

And if you have decent face, and are tall with a wide frame...then guess what...you don't need muscles anyway as you won the genetic lottery.

No one on this whole board ever ascended from gymcelling. That's 4,000 users.
It's only been 4 months and many here have only started gymcelling after registering here. It's a no-brainer that having an aesthetic body is a huge plus for non-subhumans.

And if you have decent face, and are tall with a wide frame...then guess what...you don't need muscles anyway as you won the genetic lottery.
But it enhances girls lust look at Connor Murphy for example, a non gymcelled Connor Murphy won't get as much lust from bitches.

That's why i'll never go to the gym.

Preach. Femoids are more attracted to (and intimidated by) a tall handsome lanklet, than 5'2 ugly jacked Indian. You all know it's true. Gymcelling only helps if you're at least a 5/10. If you're super ugly/short then the gym is only a personal thing. It does nothing to attract femoids.

What normies mistake for muscles is frame. Women care about frame, not muscles.

It's only been 4 months and many here have only started gymcelling after registering here. It's a no-brainer that having an aesthetic body is a huge plus for non-subhumans.

By the time the girl sees your body you already won. It's not like you can walk round town with your shirt off, is it?

No one on /r/incels ascended by gymcelling either.

I want his fissure lenght and eye distance :(

But it enhances girls lust look at Connor Murphy for example, a non gymcelled Connor Murphy won't get as much lust from bitches.

It's icing on the cake AT BEST.

But if you're not Chad there's no cake to begin with...

By the time the girl sees your body you already won. It's not like you can walk round town with your shirt off, is it?

No one on /r/incels ascended by gymcelling either.
Unless you are at least Chadlite you NEED to have a nice looking body to attract looksmatches and not get cucked.

Unless you are at least Chadlite you NEED to have a nice looking body to attract looksmatches and not get cucked.

Cope. If you're not Chadlite it's OVER and if you somehow find a girlfriend you'll get cucked 100%. As for a looksmatch, dream on buddy boyo.

By the time the girl sees your body you already won.

Cope. If you're not Chadlite it's OVER and if you somehow find a girlfriend you'll get cucked 100%. As for a looksmatch, dream on buddy boyo.

By the time the girl sees your body you already won.
Ah, here we go with the sub8 cope again...

Yes, it can definitely boost a normie guy.

Yes, it can definitely boost a normie guy.

Anyone with the three attributes he listed would get laid regardless. Height + face + frame = you don't need muscles.

And if your face isn't decent, or if you're a manlet, or your frame is shit...gym isn't gonna help you.

It's icing on the cake AT BEST.

But if you're not Chad there's no cake to begin with...

I disagree because a nongymcelled skinny Connor Murphy is high tier Normie or chadlite at best, his gymcelled physique haloed him to a chad or gigachad,

I agree with you to an extent tho, gymcelling won't work for the majority of population to attract women you need some prequesites like being tall and wide frame atleast have an average face

Kenny ko is a good example of this, he's tall and wide frame with and average face, if he wasn't a gymcell he wouldn't have gotten a hot girlfriend.

Bascially you need to have already some genetic qualities already if you want to attract more weemen with muscles with gymcelling.

It's over if atleast a couple of girls didn't show interest in you before your gymcelled physique or basically when you had no muscles

Anyone with the three attributes he listed would get laid regardless. Height + face + frame = you don't need muscles.

And if your face isn't decent, or if you're a manlet, or your frame is shit...gym isn't gonna help you.

Your thread was about women not caring about muscles but they do when it's attached to the right individual,you even said it's the icing on the cake meaning you admit it can attract Femiods,

I agree gymcelling won't work for someone like you that is a 5ft7 Manlet but don't project it on everybody since everyone is not a manlet,

Your thread was about women not caring about muscles but they do when it's attached to the right individual,you even said it's the icing on the cake meaning you admit it can attract Femiods,

I agree gymcelling won't work for someone like you that is a 5ft7 Manlet but don't project it on everybody since everyone is not a manlet,

If you weren't getting laid before gymcelling then rest assured you won't be getting laid after either.

And if you got laid before gymcelling you probably wouldn't be posting here to begin with.

This tbh, gymcelling might help a bit.
However face>>>all, no gym for face
JFL at gymcels thinking getting ripped will get them women.

If you weren't getting laid before gymcelling then rest assured you won't be getting laid after either.

And if you got laid before gymcelling you probably wouldn't be posting here to begin with.

It depends but I agree with you for the most part

Gymcelling maybe raises you 0.1 PSL points with a near perfect body.

In other words a total waste of time.

False - it was the catalyst for me.

It depends but I agree with you for the most part

So basically for everyone here gymcelling is cope tbh. No pussy before is gonna mean no pussy after unless top 1% bodybuilding genetics.

You'd have probably made it without gymcelling anyway. PSL rating? Height?
I'm 5'9. Let's go with a 5 PSL after this second transplant, assuming it goes well.

Maybe I would have still made it, but unfortunately I can't travel back in time and run an experiment on it.

So basically for everyone here gymcelling is cope tbh. No pussy before is gonna mean no pussy after unless top 1% bodybuilding genetics.
It is cope for most people here, but I will only say gymcelling only benefits people who are tall and wide with an average face, and like you said that guy can get laid possibly but if he got
Muscles he would fuckin slay not just sleep with one girl every month, gymcelling halos the fuck out of tall decent wide clavicles guys I seen it countless times of the internet and irl.

Also even if the tall guy is a Lanklet he could improve his frame by gymcelling which will boost his SMV severely, I'm good example of this althought my frame was always good it became godlike through gymcelling , I won't post any examples since I will get banned,

Chico is 100% correct, people need to stop with the gymcel cope.

I'm 5'9. Let's go with a 5 PSL after this second transplant, assuming it goes well.

Maybe I would have still made it, but unfortunately I can't travel back in time and run an experiment on it.

Alright so we've got 1 ascension in 4000, from a guy who had some issues but wasn't totally fucked from the start and may have made it anyway.

Doesn't sound like good odds to me.

It is cope for most people here, but I will only say gymcelling only benefits people who are tall and wide with an average face, and like you said that guy can get laid possibly but if he got
Muscles he would fuckin slay not just sleep with one girl every month, gymcelling halos the fuck out of tall decent wide clavicles guys I seen it countless times of the internet and irl.

Also even if the tall guy is a Lanklet he could improve his frame by gymcelling which will boost his SMV severely, I'm good example of this althought my frame was always good it became godlike through gymcelling , I won't post any examples since I will get banned,

Frame is like 95% genetics. Mesomorph body looks good with no gym, endomorph and you look shit whatever you do.

Frame is like 95% genetics. Mesomorph body looks good with no gym, endomorph and you look shit whatever you do.
nah you could still improve your frame through gymcelling, packing on size in your upper back, lat and delts for example will widen you basically adding muscle everywhere to your body overall, and also training the neck could also help your frame, but genectics will only ways reign supreme but for a personal improvement gymcelling will help a lanklet even if he wont be wider than the naturally wide that gymcells just like him with all things being equal

I don't think guys necessarily don't have to be fat. They need good frame. Some heavy dudes still make it because their underlying bone structure is great.

But he’s pretty aesthetic naturally. I’d have to gain 25lbs of muscle to look like him

Do you think they'd settle down with him if he was obese despite having a good looking face?
No they wouldn't, this dumb notion needs to die already, obviously, he's putting work into making his physique as thin and as fit as possible despite not lifting weights, probably a lot of cardio, it's not all about face.

i'm like 6'6 and can dunk and and muscular and women still don't give a shit

you need a top tier face to get attention from women.

height, muscles, and abs are all cope

Been lifting for more than 5 years. Never got a single woman. FAIL.