Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder: we are biological organisms who failed our primary objective

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
Daily reminder: You're killing your genetic legacy.
Daily reminder: Once you die everything goes black and you can never experience anything again.
Daily reminder: You had a 1 in infinite chance to experience life as a conscious entity and you happened to be born as the most genetically inadequate of said entity.
Daily reminder: You were born too late to get a fair chance in the sexual market, you were born too early to edit out your bad genes, you were born just in time to be part of an age where ugly males are seen as a terrorist group and are made fun of simultaneously.
Daily reminder: Through war, drought, slavery or plague, your ancestors still managed to reproduce yet we can't reproduce because some foid said "you're not my type."

You're killing your genetic legacy.
I didn't kill anything, it wasn't my choice. Also even if I am, then nothing of value will be lost.
Once you die everything goes black and you can never experience anything again.
That's a good thing. The self and conscious awareness are need fulfillment torture devices. Eternal contentment could only be manifested by eternally satisfied needs, and that means having them never arise in the first place. Experience isn't an intrinsic good, the opposite is true, we only become aware of the existence of something when our bodies are acknowledging something is wrong, e.g. pain, both physical and emotional. I don't notice the existence of my stomach until it begins to hurt, just as I don't feel the longing for a foid until I understand loneliness.

My ideal death would be a day of living out the things that I never got to do in life, just before never experiencing anything again. Only having the latter is still an improvement over my life.
You had a 1 in infinite chance to experience life as a conscious entity and you happened to be born as the most genetically inadequate of said entity.
You were born too late to get a fair chance in the sexual market, you were born too early to edit out your bad genes, you were born just in time to be part of an age where ugly males are seen as a terrorist group and are made fun of simultaneously.
Through war, drought, slavery or plague, your ancestors still managed to reproduce yet we can't reproduce because some foid said "you're not my type."
These are all suifuel though tbh.

"primary objective" omg i love English language
I thought you'll be Talking about some extremal serious shit like it was the last missions in c&c and starcraft game and then you talk about cock i to vegana
I love English language

It was nothing more than genetic determinism i was supposed to fail and i did,

Daily reminder: Once you die everything goes black and you can never experience anything again.

i'm glad and i hope that's the case that's the biggest lifefuel i can think off

Daily reminder: You had a 1 in infinite chance to experience life as a conscious entity and you happened to be born as the most genetically inadequate of said entity.
Daily reminder: You were born too late to get a fair chance in the sexual market, you were born too early to edit out your bad genes, you were born just in time to be part of an age where ugly males are seen as a terrorist group and are made fun of simultaneously.
Daily reminder: Through war, drought, slavery or plague, your ancestors still managed to reproduce yet we can't reproduce because some foid said "you're not my type."
it's over

These are the most frustrating. Knowing that my genes, while far from perfect, are still good enough to guarantee survival, but because of the fucked up age we live in, I am forced to be incel.

Lifefuel. The concept of just not existing is very appealing.

Last edited:
Well put and thank you for the reminder. I would not want to forgt any of that.

The gnostics were right about matter.

Fuck all that, the world failed me. It failed to provide me with a mate, failed to give me meaning and purpose and it failed to live up to my expectations. This world is trash

Last edited:
not me my genes failed me tbh

fuck thats a lot to take it

It's all too common for the males of most species, only a few males ever get to pass on their genes while the rest get thrown into the reject pile, nature is inherently cruel like that.

Feminism, hypergamy, and western culture has ensured only Chad gets to reproduce and created this winner take all environment so failing our biological objective was inevitable.

only a few males ever get to pass on their genes while the rest get thrown into the reject pile,
This gets to me tbh. Why even have that other 80% of the male population then? Why doesn't nature just gear the sex of every child to be 80% chance female and 20% chance male? It would be a whole lot easier than having males out there pointlessly struggling for all their lives, sufferring humiliation, bullying and contempt all for being born a certain way, and even after all that they don't get to pass on their genes anyways which makes their efforts pointless in the end. Why couldn't the earth just be stuck with it's chads and femoids and leave the rest of us to peacefully not exist in whatever void we were sucked out of?

Yup yup yup. Everyday is painful being an incel. Its absolutely fucking painful having people constantly just look down on you with utter disgust everywhere you go. If you are an ugly male, even if you haven't swallowed the Blackpill or associate with incel ideas/groups, everyone will still assume the very worst about you. Everyday is hell.

I love this post.

Both my parents are good looking tbh. I just lost genetic lottery
Lol my parents are both ugly-average. My father would be incel if he was born in the west and didn’t have arrange marriage. He’s 5’6 and a 4/10 at best. My mom is prob average . This is why I’m against arrange marriage because truecel genes get passed on. While White People more easily filtered the subhuman genes out of existence

The only reason why our genes are dying off is because the cucked government outlawed rape

My family bloodline ends with me
It's over, sorry dad and mom

never began for dailyremindercels

Biological blackpill

:feelskek:

Daily reminder: thanks to conciousness and free will, a single human being during his life is capable of suffering more pain than entire species of animals during millions of years.