Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder Varg Vikernes got a wife + a dozen kids and you don't

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
>burns down a dozen christian churches
>kills his bandmember
>plans to blow up the local antifag commune
>is outspoken neo-nazi
>goes to jail for 15 years
>is more reproductionally successful than 99% of other men

The OG Meeks :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

0_big.jpg

Fuck sake, Explain this one IT :feelshaha:

what exactly happened with per ohlin btw?

how were they so callous with him. he was so young and struggling. he needed help

varg is alt right cuck

This guy is white nigger cope. Still fixated in ideals from the past as if reason and reality were not enough.
I always loathed his followers, anglogermanic kids, or amerimutts.

he also made this on a keyboard while in jail

So, IT cucks, explain that one?
Why the foids give sex to men like that?
Is his personality bad? If not, then why?
Are foids attracted to crime and violence?

EXPLAIN IT YOU MAGGOTS!
They won't touch this :feelshaha:

>burns down a dozen christian churches
>kills his bandmember
>plans to blow up the local antifag commune
>is outspoken neo-nazi
>goes to jail for 15 years
>is more reproductionally successful than 99% of other men

The OG Meeks :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

0_big.jpg
What a legend

He's a disingenuous clown who is perfectly happy telling you that you need to build yourself up to become worthy of getting a woman, meanwhile he slayed as a teenager. The same guy telling you to work hard, and who could easily attract women in youth, well he evidently couldn't find someone who'd be worth marrying in his home country. My problem with him in this regard is his refusal to be honest about behavior, actions, and words being utterly irrelevant, and his failure to recognize female sexual selection as the dysgenic destroyer of civilization that it is. My response here isn't motivated by self-interest either, as I don't think there is a single good argument in favor of me ever reproducing, and I totally believe that I shouldn't.

I'll leave you with this question. Do you believe that the right to reproduce should be granted to people who actually build something of value for the society around them, and people who build a solid foundation for their offspring, or people whose physical appearance isn't a correlate to disease and a poor response to testosterone? Of course this is the same guy who wants us to return to living in mud huts, so maybe he genuinely believes in the candidacy of the latter.

he just has a great personaliteehee, you don't understand, inkel :foidSoy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back