Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily Reminder: UCSB is Hell on Earth for Incels &...

The whole state of California is hell on Earth.

That is some heavy ropefuel.

the entire world is ropefuel

While you are figuring out how to use your hacks in Far Cry, this is what Chad is doing...

tryme.jpg

"Try me"....JUST LOL AT NOT BEING CHAD!

I won't click, i've consumed enough ropefuel for the week.

If these whores were men they would be incel af.
Scre45 PM

These pics are from like 2006.

Saw that...BUT.....you should be asking yourself what exactly is going on here?

OH WAIT A MINUTE...he is the OWNER & PUBLISHER of UCSB party scene so it makes sense that some 2018 feeemayles would play him to get their pictures taken.

Its disgusting because american bitches have NO ASS. I wouldnt be happy in California even if i was Chad.

Thanks god for make me born in Brasil.

OH WAIT A MINUTE...he is the OWNER & PUBLISHER of UCSB party scene so it makes sense that some 2006 feeemayles would play him to get their pictures taken.

OH WAIT A MINUTE...he is the OWNER & PUBLISHER of UCSB party scene so it makes sense that some 2006 feeemayles would play him to get their pictures taken.
Whatever the reason, he's getting what most of us want.

He's even riceing up curries

Rice curry

As long as they have one functional hole they will always have a higher SMV than us..
Their smv doesn't mean anything because the game is rigged and they are women who are in favor of the rigged game. Just 100 years ago these whores would be sent to cheap brothels to satisfy horse and carriage drivers.

no wonder elliot carried out the day of retribution. he was in USCB

Ugly whores will pose for a picture like this but won't give an incel her number. Those whores need to be named and shamed.
Screen Shot 2018 04 05 at 21114 PM

Ucsb is actually pretty good for guys. Girls outnumber and mog the guys, so you see a lot of dudes dating up

While you are figuring out how to use your hacks in Far Cry, this is what Chad is doing...

tryme.jpg

"Try me"....JUST LOL AT NOT BEING CHAD!
Her ass says try me. Just nuke CA.

one of the most chad universities it seems.

Nah, ucsb is super competitive. They have this image of being a huge party school, but they're pretty nerdy. USC and some CSU's are way more Chad populated.

Just LOL @ society considering myself a fellow human compared to them.

COLLEGE HAS TURNED INTO A FUCKING JOKE

THIS MAKES ME RAGE SO HARD. THESE DEGNERATE PIECES OF TRASH WILL BE YOUR BOSS JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR PAPER THAT SAYS (I fucked bitches for four years... and learned sum bizness).

ELIMINATE ALL NON TOP 50 UNIVERSITIES NOW

Ucsb is actually pretty good for guys. Girls outnumber and mog the guys, so you see a lot of dudes dating up

I go to a school where femoids outnumber the males. It's incel hell.

All of Southern California is suicidefuel for incels. Trust me when I say this.

COLLEGE HAS TURNED INTO A FUCKING JOKE

THIS MAKES ME RAGE SO HARD. THESE DEGNERATE PIECES OF TRASH WILL BE YOUR BOSS JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR PAPER THAT SAYS (I fucked bitches for four years... and learned sum bizness).

ELIMINATE ALL NON TOP 50 UNIVERSITIES NOW
LOL. If a roastie walked into my office with a ucsb degree, that's what I would think.

LOL. If a roastie walked into my office with a ucsb degree, that's what I would think.

I want to be an interviewer just to waste dumb roastie's time.

I want to be an interviewer just to waste dumb roastie's time.
"This job requires you to do a lot of bending and picking up, can you show me an example by picking up this pencil?"

"This job requires you to do a lot of bending and picking up, can you show me an example by picking up this pencil?"

Lmao I'd get fired for sexual harassment IMMEDIATELY. I want to do small shit like make them do a three hour long technical interview, then say their GPA didn't meet our requirements (or something else stupid that doesn't really matter).

I go to a school where femoids outnumber the males. It's incel hell.

Funnily, I remember reading an article in the NYT about a university that went co-ed after being all-women's college and one of the women said the problem is that all the women want to date the same guys so it hasn't made it easier but more competitive amongst the women. She mentioned that now she feels she has to put out sex sooner otherwise she will lose the guy to another woman.

sounds like what is going on at your uni.

Lmao I'd get fired for sexual harassment IMMEDIATELY. I want to do small shit like make them do a three hour long technical interview, then say their GPA didn't meet our requirements (or something else stupid that doesn't really matter).
They'd deserve it for wasting so much of our time. I'd waste the time of the proactively dressed roasties the most.

Funnily, I remember reading an article in the NYT about a university that went co-ed after being all-women's college and one of the women said the problem is that all the women want to date the same guys so it hasn't made it easier but more competitive amongst the women. She mentioned that now she feels she has to put out sex sooner otherwise she will lose the guy to another woman.

sounds like what is going on at your uni.

Sounds about right.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

This is why California needs to be hit by a wildfire that destroys the whole state.

I don't give a fuck about this degenerate shit

Sounds about right.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

It's the same everywhere man. I go to a school where men outnumber foids and it just means more incels and more hypergamy. Regardless of where you are, 80 fucking 20.

Fuuuuuu

Rope please.

Those pics are old, it died down after the riots and ER

@Sadness would give up his right testicle to have a whiff of that place. Imagine, women in their undergarments only, their exposed armpits. That's heaven right there

How can you blame ER?

watch the photos, some of them are manlets, some others have a bloated face, look at the positive side some of us still have a chance

tbh I did consider your point initially. I gave some serious thought if it was conducive at all for the incel to be partying in Chad Central...and then I saw the picture of the CourtJestercel below that made me realize a lot of the subChads are there for entertainment value for Chad/Stacy or trying to run proximity game.

Better than rotting maybe ...but not much better imo.

nerd.jpg