Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily Reminder to all the tallfag fakecels

overandout2006

overandout2006

Greycel
If you are tall you are a fakecel i always see ugly tall slobs with hot loyal gfs everywhere

I will bear this in mind after my leg lengthening surgery

6' manlets on sui watch

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I wouldn't be here if I was just four to six inches taller.

ive seen ugly bald non nt tallfags with loyal gfs
Yeah maybe, considering I have all bad traits (short, ugly and non-NT), I also agree that height is the most important factor

Yeah maybe, considering I have all bad traits (short, ugly and non-NT), I also agree that height is the most important factor
Height Is Life.. only manlets like me can be truecel

I would still be here as I'm also ugly, bald and non-NT
I wouldn't have guaranteed success, but my life would be better by a significant degree. At least I wouldn't be as worried about getting into a fight.

Heightmoging people gives you so much more motivation to do stuff like go outside,
plus if you put a paperbag over your face and are 6'5 many women will sleep with you

Thanks for the fucking advice pal. Now I can finally ascend

Br**ish waman

Heightmoging people gives you so much more motivation to do stuff like go outside,
plus if you put a paperbag over your face and are 6'5 many women will sleep with you
yup tall men can always ascend

yup tall men can always ascend
Depends on how tall. If you're 6'5+ and above, then yeah. But if you're just slightly taller than average, but lack in looks/nt department, it's over for you. Avg height chad always mogs slightly above avg height sub5

Depends on how tall. If you're 6'5+ and above, then yeah. But if you're just slightly taller than average, but lack in looks/nt department, it's over for you. Avg height chad always mogs slightly above avg height sub5
if a guy is 4/10 facially but he is 5'11 or above he will do fine honestly he will obviously struggle a bit tho

bro women cant tell the fucking difference between 5'11 and 6'0 and 5'11 fags can just height fraud to 6'2
Yea, 5'11 guy can larp as 6', but still too low to compensate for sub5 looks. 6'5 and above is when you can completely ignore looks.

Height Is Life.. only manlets like me can be truecel
I'm 5'4 and yeah, being a manlet is the most brutal trait other than being some deformed monstrosity

Yea, 5'11 guy can larp as 6', but still too low to compensate for sub5 looks. 6'5 and above is when you can completely ignore looks.
most of these tallfags aint sub5 they are just a little below average also 6'5 and above? lol bro a guy just needs to be 6'2 and he will slay even with bad face

I'm 5'4 and yeah, being a manlet is the most brutal trait other than being some deformed monstrosity
yeah its fucking brutal being a manlet especially in this era... its fucking over

yeah its fucking brutal being a manlet especially in this era... its fucking over
Apart from dating, people don't see you as an adult/man. You will never be respected. They will only make fun of you behind your back. As a manlet you have to distrust every person and never be kind/helpful, they will just say that you are trying to "compensate"

Apart from dating, people don't see you as an adult/man. You will never be respected. They will only make fun of you behind your back. As a manlet you have to distrust every person and never be kind/helpful, they will just say that you are trying to "compensate"
yup we are hated by women and all of society

tallfags don't know how easy they have it. Being short is torture we DESERVE reparations.

most of these tallfags aint sub5 they are just a little below average also 6'5 and above? lol bro a guy just needs to be 6'2 and he will slay even with bad face
Idk where ur from but avg height where i live is 6'1 so it really does need to be 6'5+

yup we are hated by women and all of society
Even if you somehow get into a position of power and/or manage to marry some roastie/golddigger whore when you are moneymaxxed, people will still make fun of you for your height. It doesn't matter where you stand in society. Making fun of manlets is so normalized that people will make jokes about manlets just for the sake of it.

Even if you somehow get into a position of power and/or manage to marry some roastie/golddigger whore when you are moneymaxxed, people will still make fun of you for your height. It doesn't matter where you stand in society. Making fun of manlets is so normalized that people will make jokes about manlets just for the sake of it.
absolutely brutal fucking world when you are a manlet you will only be surrounded by negativity and hate and tallfags have the audacity to act like they have it as hard as us

absolutely brutal fucking world when you are a manlet you will only be surrounded by negativity and hate and tallfags have the audacity to act like they have it as hard as us
Looks copers seething when people say height > looks
As someone who is on the lower spectrum of both, height is definitely more important

Looks copers seething when people say height > looks
As someone who is on the lower spectrum of both, height is definitely more important
HEIGHT IS LAW

They will never understand us.

Here I'm Brasil niggers can mock my height but I can't mock their skin because I will get arrested.