Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder to all chad-whorshippers: they are NOT your friends!

• Thread starter BrazilianLambda
  • Start date
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Chad-incel alliance is a pure cope. While I agree that soyboys are largely responsible for inflating females' egos, don't forget your true enemy: a chad. Just like us, soyboys in their childhood were bullied by chads. Pussy is being taken away from them by chads. The numale worship of females is just their way of coping with their subhumanity. The evolutionary end goal is passing down the best genes (chads' genes of course), so us incels and "virgin but not incel" soyboys are out of the picture. The idea of chads being blackpilled is such a delusional cope. As a matter of fact, I expect chads to be the least blackpilled. When everything is handed down to you on a silver platter, you have no impetus to question it. It's simply taken for granted. People don't question what they have, people question what they don't have. Remember that and don't forget who your real enemies are.

Chad worshipers are cucks in denial tbh

Chad worshiping is honestly the most cucked thing I can think of. I can understand a oneitis if you acknowledge its your hormones cucking you because women can be very good looking but Chad... What the actual fuck.

I hate soys and foids more than chads ngl.

Chad/chadlites that have been dumped in favor of a bigger Chad or have dumped roasties and treat females like shit in general probably aren't as bluepilled as soy boys. Other than that you are correct

I’m gonna hate on a dude because of his genetics being suitable for modern female standards.

I hate not being Chad

Chad/chadlites that have been dumped in favor of a bigger Chad or have dumped roasties and treat females like shit in general probably aren't as bluepilled as soy boys. Other than that you are correct

I hate them all equally

The Chad bully phenomenon is something i havent seen IRL. Most chads i know are actually legit nice guys and why wouldnt you be when youre validated 24/7 and have access to 1000s of good looking foids.

On the other hand, a lot of cucks i know get triggered when i point out female nature. They are self hating incels who are in complete denial about their condition.

Most chads i know are actually legit nice guys
NO SHUT THE FUCK UP, CHADS HAVE FUCKED ALL MY ONEITIS'S AND LIVE BETTER LIVES THAN US, WHY TF WOULD YOU CARE THAT THEY ARE "NICE GUYS" FUCK CHADS OMFG REEEEEE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Just like us, soyboys in their childhood were bullied by chads.
In my experience the guys who were most desired by girls in my school were all cool and always treated others with respect or at worst indifference.

But then some conflate Chads with just big strong aggressive men which is not what a Chad is.

NO SHUT THE FUCK UP, CHADS HAVE FUCKED ALL MY ONEITIS'S AND LIVE BETTER LIVES THAN US, WHY TF WOULD YOU CARE THAT THEY ARE "NICE GUYS" FUCK CHADS OMFG REEEEEE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yes bro. Chads can be nice, but still 1 chad can cuck 100 normies, so chads should be put down for the sake of everyone else

Blame your oneitit's JFL. Dont blame the chads she fucks. Its not like the chads raped them.

Blame your oneitit's JFL. Dont blame the chads she fucks. Its not like the chads raped them.
I blame them both therefore hate them both equally, soys contribute to this therefore I hate them too. I hate them all. I will not give Chads any leeway for being a "nice guy"

Yes bro. Chads can be nice, but still 1 chad can cuck 100 normies, so chads should be put down for the sake of everyone else

Youre coping hard man. If you kill all the chads, the chadlites become the new chads. Kill all of them, upper tier normies becomes the new chads. Kill all males other than incels, the best looking ones among us become the new chads.

As long as female hypergamy exists, you can never destroy the chad phenomenon.

Your logic is flawed. "Youre good looking like the guy that bullied me" is no excuse to make an enemy of a group of men that are merely making use of the superior qualities they were granted. If we were good looking, we would also be screwing thots and not being on this website.

Youre coping hard man. If you kill all the chads, the chadlites become the new chads. Kill all of them, upper tier normies becomes the new chads. Kill all males other than incels, the best looking ones among us become the new chads.

As long as female hypergamy exists, you can never destroy the chad phenomenon.
Exactly. Hypergamy will always exist.

Tbh, cucks are a debilitating symptom of the disease but not the cause. The cause is female nature. Foids are the root of the problem, but rather than help us, Chads benefit from the current system. Out of chads, cucks and foids chads are the only evil ones.

There would be no Chads if not for hypergamy. Every guy would be with a looksmatched foid.

Chad worshiping is honestly the most cucked thing I can think of. I can understand a oneitis if you acknowledge its your hormones cucking you because women can be very good looking but Chad... What the actual fuck.

I strongly dislike Chad's.

don't forget your true enemy: the jew
fixed it

Even if 8/10+ men disappeared tomorrow, the situation would still be total shit. Jews and cucks are what make the west miserable for men.

fixed it

Even if 8/10+ men disappeared tomorrow, the situation would still be total shit. Jews and cucks are what make the west miserable for men.

Ahhh.. the space Jooz. How could I forget!

If chads were our friends they'd convince women to fuck us, instead of keeping them all to themselves.

Not everything is about fucking women.Most of my friends are chads and they treat me better than most incels.

fixed it

Da jooz is the biggest cope ever

The Chad bully phenomenon is something i havent seen IRL. Most chads i know are actually legit nice guys and why wouldnt you be when youre validated 24/7 and have access to 1000s of good looking foids.

On the other hand, a lot of cucks i know get triggered when i point out female nature. They are self hating incels who are in complete denial about their condition.
If anything chads are more blackpilled than anyone due to foids chasing them all the time, saying all kinds of nice things to them, then dumping them the second an even bigger chad comes around. Women will do and say anything to fuck chad, but most of the time it's all lies. Mean they are sex havers but certainly not sheltered from hypergammy. They get cucked in marriage like the rest of us. Hate the cucks.

yes and remember that chads are selfish and they fuck even women under their looks. Stolen looksmatches and raising the ego of those ugly women that then never will commit for their looksmatch.

Chad always wins and I hate it

I could quite happily slice Chad into pieces with my spoon

I’m gonna hate on a dude because of his genetics being suitable for modern female standards.
Chad has one night stands with women who are leagues below him, just for the sake of it, he made that choice and it ruins things for incels. The reason ugly men had wives decades ago is because ugly women didn't have access to Chad

Chad has one night stands with women who are leagues below him, just for the sake of it, he made that choice and it ruins things for incels. The reason ugly men had wives decades ago is because ugly women didn't have access to Chad
I see your point. Maybe chad doesn’t realise how egoistic he is making many women.

Ahhh.. the space Jooz. How could I forget!
Da jooz is the biggest cope ever
Wow. Clueless greycels.
I see your point. Maybe chad doesn’t realise how egoistic he is making many women.
I think a lot of women are chad or nothing in a society where they don't need a husband to survive. The problem is that women get money from men through taxes, welfare, government jobs, and just the right to work really (which could be made illegal). They don't need men and they also aren't forced into marrying men so they're basically allowed to be celibate, doing chad or nothing until they maybe want to have children and want a betabuxx to pay.

Last edited:
I don't hate chad. I hate foids. Hate the game, not the players.

Blame your oneitis, not chad.

Wow. Clueless greycels.

I think a lot of women are chad or nothing in a society where they don't need a husband to survive. The problem is that women get money from men through taxes, welfare, government jobs, and just the right to work really (which could be made illegal). They don't need men and they also aren't forced into marrying men so they're basically celibate, doing chad or nothing until they maybe want to have children.
This. OP is legit retarded.

Your logic is flawed. "Youre good looking like the guy that bullied me" is no excuse to make an enemy of a group of men that are merely making use of the superior qualities they were granted. If we were good looking, we would also be screwing thots and not being on this website.
Chads aren’t as bad as foids who actively fuck us over. They were just lucky in the genetic lottery.

Wow. Clueless greycels.

I think a lot of women are chad or nothing in a society where they don't need a husband to survive. The problem is that women get money from men through taxes, welfare, government jobs, and just the right to work really (which could be made illegal). They don't need men and they also aren't forced into marrying men so they're basically allowed to be celibate, doing chad or nothing until they maybe want to have children and want a betabuxx to pay.

Saying that people are greycels absolutely doesn't change the fact that Da Jooz is the biggest and cringiest cope ever lmao

Chads aren’t as bad as foids who actively fuck us over. They were just lucky in the genetic lottery.
Exactly. Being angry at them for being born that way is dumb

How can you be a wristcel when you spend all your time jacking chad off?

Unfortunately, wrists dont grow (unless hgh). Size is more or less set at birth.
If anything chads are more blackpilled than anyone due to foids chasing them all the time, saying all kinds of nice things to them, then dumping them the second an even bigger chad comes around. Women will do and say anything to fuck chad, but most of the time it's all lies. Mean they are sex havers but certainly not sheltered from hypergammy. They get cucked in marriage like the rest of us. Hate the cucks.

True, but some of them are legit blue pilled, thinking their success with women is because of them being respectful, etc.

It's cucked to like chads, but soys are thousands of times worse

I had real chad friends in the past.