Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder this numbskull faggot continues to be allowed to roam here

seriously why isnt he banned yet his height alone should be an instant ban
shitting on filthy normies who invade our spaces :yes:
epic mr clean profile pic:yes:
usual based activities:yes:

there exist a lot of loopholes over the no bragging rule and this is a good example. the idea that we are all supposed to be trying to ascend or are otherwise volcels is the driving force behind this insult, the hypothetical you that ascended in the future gets to look down on the opposing incel party, while the instigator of the insult insists that they are still incel in the moment thereby avoiding the charge of fakeceldom.

Kramer seinfeld kramer

I really like your profile avatar. Reminds me of some American famous, satirical TV cartoons.

I really like your profile avatar. Reminds me of some American famous, satirical TV cartoons.
Stargate is god-tier, I miss all the great old science fiction shows. :feelsjuice:

Good luck getting cucked by a higher tier normie when you disappear from this forum as a fakecel normie. Other normies are going to devour a kid like you.
Only thing running through that small brain of yours is bedwars.
It’s ok, you can always come back to larp about being an incel once you get cucked when you disappear.
Have fun orbiting a foid pathetically picking up the crumbs of validation like an untouchable.
There’s a reason why your so obsessed with your master tryna ascend. You wish you were tall like him don’t you? Problem is , he doesn’t care about you once he ascends in university.
You deserve to be used by him anyways jfl.
That’s the thing; I’ll never be cucked cuz I’m not a Normie. I’m an incel. Hell; your argument falls flat even more because even if an foid approached me I wouldn’t accept because I hate them all and I know it’s a pointless waste of time to be with them. Also calling me a kid as an insult? What a joke. You’re an autistic man child who’s so delusional and paranoid he thinks every normal person out there wants to kill him. Don’t lecture me about maturity the average 7 year old will be more mature than you ever will be. The only thing that goes in your peanut sized brain is fantasies about getting butt raped by a big black dog. And please do us both a favour and stop trying to psycho analyze me. You’re making your self look stupider by exposing your lack of reading comprehension skills and lack of common sense. And sure, I wish I was 6ft but that doesn’t have shit to do with I’m his friend but you wouldn’t know that because you spend most of your time inside away from other people and act like a retard and wonder why no one wants to be friends with you IRL. Also how can you look at my face and think I’m a fakecel JFL.

Last edited:
That’s the thing; I’ll never be cucked cuz I’m not a Normie. I’m an incel. Hell; your argument falls flat even more because even if an foid approached me I wouldn’t accept because I hate them all and I know it’s a pointless waste of time to be with them. Also calling me a kid as an insult? What a joke. You’re an autistic man child who’s so delusional and paranoid he thinks every normal person out there wants to kill him. Don’t lecture me about maturity the average 7 year old will be more mature than you ever will be. The only thing that goes in your peanut sized brain is fantasies about getting butt raped by a big black dog. And please do us both a favour and stop trying to psycho analyze me. You’re making your self look stupider by exposing your lack of reading comprehension skills and lack of common sense. And sure, I wish I was 6ft but that doesn’t have shit to do with I’m his friend but you wouldn’t know that because you spend most of your time inside away from other people and act like a retard and wonder why no one wants to be friends with you IRL. Also how can you look at my face and think I’m a fakecel JFL.
u gonna suck his dick already or what