Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Daily Reminder: This forum is filled with fakecels with killer jawlines.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Jawline is cope. I'm so sick of people saying "omfg u can be autistic asian who's short and still get a girl if you have a good jaw"

COPE! It's all cope. Nah, jawline actually doesn't mean shit if your other features are average or worse.

I had a lean face back then, and girls didn't shown much interest either. If jaw matrered so much that it can heavily override other features, then I would be getting laid already.

Howver, if you look, jawline actually doesn't do much for PSL. Your gonial angle doesnt mean much. Foids look at the eyes, not the jaw.

Jawline matters on HTN+. it doesn't mean shit for those under HTN

True. I have a sharp jawline, it ain't helping my hideous face.

My jaw is quite decent at low bodyfat as well. What keeping me in the truecel territory are horrendous facial ratios and lack of harmony.

I agree @Incelius Savage, this forum is filled with fakecel jaw moggers.
The one thing separating me from being an average or above average dude is having a good jawline with good cheekbones. If you have a good jawline and cheekbones then you don’t belong on this forum. Just go get an ethnic whore.

The first thing a woman checks is for a good jawline then she analyzes your face. Then it goes to height then race. Money is an amplifier.

If you don’t have a good jawline then it’s completely over. Grow a beard or get implants.

Last edited:
this forum is filled with 16 y,o edgelords who think they know shit about life

Jesus. I can make them incel if I run over their faces...

Tru,they don't even bother to larp anymore,a fakecel with good jaw PMed me to rate him

Jawline is cope. I'm so sick of people saying "omfg u can be autistic asian who's short and still get a girl if you have a good jaw"

COPE! It's all cope. Nah, jawline actually doesn't mean shit if your other features are average or worse.

I had a lean face back then, and girls didn't shown much interest either. If jaw matrered so much that it can heavily override other features, then I would be getting laid already.

Howver, if you look, jawline actually doesn't do much for PSL. Your gonial angle doesnt mean much. Foids look at the eyes, not the jaw.

Jawline matters on HTN+. it doesn't mean shit for those under HTN
JFL at asiacel saying this. he has a gigachang jawline, unironically. it's always chads downplaying how much face matters JFL

It's been well known that incels.is isn't actually filled with incels :feelsrope:

I mog incels
#chudpride

JFL at asiacel saying this. he has a gigachang jawline, unironically. it's always chads downplaying how much face matters JFL
can you pm me

You've been on looksmaxx for a massive period already and you still fail to grasp the concept of proportions/harmony. The jaw alone, no matter how sharp it is, means fuck all without atleast somewhat adequate facial ratios and features, which is the case for me. I simply resemble an orc due to absurdely uncanny eye area & subpar midface and no bone mass in the mandible can compensate for that.
Tl Dr: JAW WITHOUT GOOD FACIAL FEATURES/HARMONY DOES NOT MAKE ONE ATTRACTIVE

Last edited:
fakecels with adequate jawlines try to blend in by saying they have moon faces. aerodynamic face is the worst and very little people here have it

Thinking about this... if your jawline is trash, its likely that you are developmentally stunted because of your parents providing bad nutrition, having you while being old, etc. and you're actual genetic blueprint itself may not be fairly represented. I have an average jaw but signs of fetal alcohol syndrome basically i look downy. Also a manlet with a weirdly developed hasan piker esque body. It i were to reach my potential I might be a chad lite. What I'm getting at is that parents who fail their kids in this way should feel obligated to pay for some surgerymaxxing, since you aren't representing ur true genetic potential as it is.

fakecels with adequate jawlines try to blend in by saying they have moon faces. aerodynamic face is the worst and very little people here have it
on8vfloe71v71.jpg

You've been on looksmaxx for a massive period already and you still fail to grasp the concept of proportions/harmony. The jaw alone, no matter how sharp it is, means fuck all without atleast somewhat adequate facial ratios and features, which is the case for me. I simply resemble an orc due to absurdely uncanny eye area & subpar midface and no bone mass in the mandible can compensate for that.
Tl Dr: JAW WITHOUT GOOD FACIAL FEATURES/HARMONY DOES NOT MAKE ONE ATTRACTIVE, IN FACT IT COULD POSSIBLY MAKE YOU LOOK TOO OGRISH.
looksmax is filled with retards, jaw is law

If they are manlets then their jawline doesn't matter otherwise fakecels

Same way being 6'2 or above can compensate for having a bad jawline