Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder there's no gym for your face

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
Gymcopers have been at it again today. Single digit bodyfat guy. The squat guy who needs to use the lower support bars.

When will you guys learn that there's no gym for your face?

Look at betadestiny. Years of lifting and still looks like shit because FACE. That's YOUR destiny too if you keep on gymcelling.

@Popbob OP is stealing your alpha bashing threads.

How come girls can get by with only having a nice body but men cant?

Gym is excellent for tall guys looking to fill out their frame

Being lean makes your face look better. It makes your bones more defined.

Are most people here against gymcelling cause they lazy asf to even gymcel?

Daily reminder you might actually look a lot better if you would put in effort to the gym for months at a time.

You would do well to get rid of your bloated face instead of wasting money on a hair transplant. Good job on the liposuction, but your cheeks and jowl area still need to lose fat.

Lmao at this cope. Going from 15 to 8 percent bodyfat won't change shit, especially if the bone structure underneath is trash. You're still gonna look subhuman.

Lmao at this cope. Going from 15 to 8 percent bodyfat won't change shit, especially if the bone structure underneath is trash. You're still gonna look subhuman.
Gymcelling does change the structure of your face. You've ever known a fat fuck who lost weight and their face became unrecognizable?

Nah, most people hate gymcelling because it's promoted by normies as some great cure for inceldom when it doesn't help for shit.

Gymcelling does change the structure of your face. You've ever known a fat fuck who lost weight and their face became unrecognizable?
If you're a fat fuck you're a volcel. I said going from 15 to 8 won't change shit. It doesn't change the structure of your face you dumbfuck, your structure is defined by bones. If you have a recessed jaw and a shit eye area losing fat won't do shit. When did this bluepill brigade get here?

If a few percentage points of body fat can cuck your bone structure then your bone structure is shit.

If it worked I'd do it, I'm probably one of the most committed to ascending on the forum. But the fact is gym is COPE.

Daily reminder you might actually look a lot better if you would put in effort to the gym for months at a time.

You would do well to get rid of your bloated face instead of wasting money on a hair transplant. Good job on the liposuction, but your cheeks and jowl area still need to lose fat.

Bloated faces are caused by BONES buddy boyo. Losing fat won't do shit if you're recessed. The single digit bodyfat gymcel today said he actually looked WORSE.

Actually, gymcelling works for 4/10+ guys.

Actually, gymcelling works for 4/10+ guys.

No one ever came to this forum and said they ascended by gymcelling.

But there's dozens of gymcels here who get no pussy.

Think about that.

If you're a fat fuck you're a volcel. I said going from 15 to 8 won't change shit. It doesn't change the structure of your face you dumbfuck, your structure is defined by bones. If you have a recessed jaw and a shit eye area losing fat won't do shit. When did this bluepill brigade get here?
The structure of the face is more than just bones. It's also muscle and fat. 15 and 8% are actually pretty huge.

If it worked I'd do it, I'm probably one of the most committed to ascending on the forum. But the fact is gym is COPE.
Gym isn't a magic bullet, but it can work especially if you are 4/10+ like user above said. I can speak from experience on this that being fit can get you laid.

No one ever came to this forum and said they ascended by gymcelling.

But there's dozens of gymcels here who get no pussy.

Think about that.
I think the only gymcels who don't get pussy are the legit deformed 3/10s and below. I have seen below average guys become chadlite after gymcelling.

Bloated faces are caused by BONES buddy boyo. Losing fat won't do shit if you're recessed. The single digit bodyfat gymcel today said he actually looked WORSE.
Yet he didn't show his picture. Every here knows your fucking mug by now and that bloated face of yours. The liposuction obviously did wonders for you, so I don't know why you are fighting so hard to realize your skull structure isn't THAT bad and you need to keep going with losing the fat. You should be gymcelling and looking at buccal fat removal, not wasting money on a hair transplant just to comb your hair forward and cropped like a roman legionnaire and shit.

Destiny isn't bad-looking, is he? Face alone, I would rate him next to Zyros. His problem is his height and trying to have a bodybuilder body while being a manlet.

I think the only gymcels who don't get pussy are the legit deformed 3/10s and below. I have seen below average guys become chadlite after gymcelling.

No gym for the face so they can't have been 3s.

Complete and utter bullshit. I am proof this is incorrect. When you're incel it is because your face is subhuman. You have no fucking bones.

Yet he didn't show his picture. Every here knows your fucking mug by now and that bloated face of yours. The liposuction obviously did wonders for you, so I don't know why you are fighting so hard to realize your skull structure isn't THAT bad and you need to keep going with losing the fat. You should be gymcelling and looking at buccal fat removal, not wasting money on a hair transplant just to comb your hair forward and cropped like a roman legionnaire and shit.

My bloat is caused by recessed bones not fat. That'll be the same for most since if a bit of fat can cuck your bones it means your bones are shit.

Destiny isn't bad-looking, is he? Face alone, I would rate him next to Zyros. His problem is his height and trying to have a bodybuilder body while being a manlet.

He looks fucking hideous. He would have been better off never going to the gym.

It's not just a bit bro. At the very least, have 3 different qualified and reputable plastic surgeons evaluate your face to make that determination, not people on here or lookism.

Complete and utter bullshit. I am proof this is incorrect. When you're incel it is because your face is subhuman. You have no fucking bones.

@itsOVER is NOT ugly. You most likely are. He should give it a try, I think it'll help him.

The structure of the face is more than just bones. It's also muscle and fat. 15 and 8% are actually pretty huge.

Gym isn't a magic bullet, but it can work especially if you are 4/10+ like user above said. I can speak from experience on this that being fit can get you laid.
Lmao at this cope. If your facial bones are recessed going to the gym won't help. Getting a defined recessed jaw is pointless. The gym helps normies, it's useless for incels.

It's not just a bit bro. At the very least, have 3 different qualified and reputable plastic surgeons evaluate your face to make that determination, not people on here or lookism.

I'm sure that'll go down well. Hey doc can you xray my face and tell me if I have good bone structure?

I wouldn't even know how to analyse an x-ray properly and all doctors are gonna knee jerk tell you to go lose fat anyway.

I'm sure that'll go down well. Hey doc can you xray my face and tell me if I have good bone structure?

I wouldn't even know how to analyse an x-ray properly and all doctors are gonna knee jerk tell you to go lose fat anyway.

They don't neccesarily need to do an Xray. They can tell by physically examining your face, much better than armchair plastic surgeon faggots on this site looking at a cherry picked selfie.

Lmao at this cope. If your facial bones are recessed going to the gym won't help. Getting a defined recessed jaw is pointless. The gym helps normies, it's useless for incels.

Yep if your bones aren't there then it's OVER.

And if they're there, a millimetre of fat won't cuck them.

They don't neccesarily need to do an Xray. They can tell by physically examining your face, much better than armchair plastic surgeon faggots on this site looking at a cherry picked selfie.

My face is round and you can't see my bones so they obviously suck.

I'd say that's the case for most here. Chads are, generously speaking, 20% of the population at most. That means gym won't work for 80% of normies. Probably goes up to 90% if you're posting here.

Daily reminder that cucks actually think building muscle can make up for having a shit face

This is the biggest gym cope. If you dont have a good face shape/bones at 15% you sure as fuck wont at 8

This is the biggest gym cope. If you dont have a good face shape/bones at 15% you sure as fuck wont at 8

I've read that there's major changes from double digits to single digits. I've never been single digits but I have been fit before. This time I'm trying to go all the way.

I've read that there's major changes from double digits to single digits. I've never been single digits but I have been fit before. This time I'm trying to go all the way.
There really isnt its all in your head since youre used to a little bloat

This is what the normies want you to believe so you won't go ER.

Even at 20% Chad is Chad and incel is incel.

If you're a 40% bf hambeast then sure but anything within a normal range is fine to show bones - if you have them.