Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder: the kids who bullied you in school are society

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
Remember that those kids/teens are the people around you who would've bullied you. NOTHING has changed, they still hate you, they're just better at keeping it to themselves. They wish they could punch you in the face, verablly abuse you and more just for walking into their businesses, interacting with them and having the guts to show yourself in the streets.

NO ONE was nice to us at school, no one is nice to us now.

And they're more successful than us now.

That's why I assulted those cunts fuck them

Urn newsml dpa com 20090101 190923 99 02239 large 4 3

bicycle kick them

Inceltears should post this

and yet incels worship them because "they are just kids" :soy: :soy: :soy: no fuck off they were shameless in bullying me for years they know what they were doing they have bullying genes written in DNA, when they see subhuman their brain instantly switches to make his life living hell

Never made myself an easy target for bullies crew

It's the only way. Don't ever make yourself an easy target by taking their bullshit.

If they get caught they act like they wouldnt of done it, bullshit. They would love to endlessly torment you if they could, its like constant hits of dopamine every single second

Never made myself an easy target for bullies crew

It's the only way. Don't ever make yourself an easy target by taking their bullshit.
that's why i hate more the bullying in my adulthood than when i was a teenager. At least as a teen ager sometimes i had more room for maneuver, like punching back, running away, etc. As an adult the bullying is more group or sudden. Smart comments that you don't expect and They leave you perplexed at any time and I don't know what to answer exactly. in group because usually the entire group hates you while in teenages at least there is not too much consensus.

Erg

GO ER! GOD IS A FAG! What are you waiting?

you can't end a boomer without getting a zoomer in fortnite.

Lol I can totally relate to this. The bullying stopped once I bulked up and hit a growth spurt. But now idk how to interact incase ppl think weird. Not that it matters since they judge me just by looking at my face

Thats why i hate society.

society wants many men dead

Some of them yes but tbh many dudes who used to bully me died from hard drugs.

Atleast my biggeest bully is in bottom of society, was to jail and is lowlife now

that's why i hate more the bullying in my adulthood than when i was a teenager. At least as a teen ager sometimes i had more room for maneuver, like punching back, running away, etc. As an adult the bullying is more group or sudden. Smart comments that you don't expect and They leave you perplexed at any time and I don't know what to answer exactly. in group because usually the entire group hates you while in teenages at least there is not too much consensus.
In your youth, you could actually properly defend yourself, and inflict punishment. Now people engage in passive aggressive microagressions, where any pushback, even verbal can get you fired. These people wouldn't do shit if they didn't have the cucked laws protecting them.

they still do it

The few "bullies" I had never beat me up. Just dumb provocations and maybe a push, but nothing serious. I always heard I look threatening. I get no pussy but at least I keep bullies at bay.