Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder that you’ll never have this

DSavageDPheonix

DSavageDPheonix

Banned
-
9277FB19 EC6D 45F3 82FB 34198AC54204

8A06012F E609 4C04 8426 7FF766E65317

Wonder how many of them are actually his

If I had to live with six kids in the house, I'd rope. Two kids tops, and they're off to boarding school as soon as possible.

Festive long underwear? You're probably right. :feelscry:

life fuel tbh, this is too many kids

RIP
I'd love to have kids one day
But 6? That's just too many

If I had to live with six kids in the house, I'd rope. Two kids tops, and they're off to boarding school as soon as possible.

2 kids is already a nightmare

I wouldn't want negroid spawn, nor would I want kids, I would also prefer a curry foid to that white one.

Who would want 7 liabilities?

JFL at the state of white foids, it's over for the white race

A racemixed huge family? Thank God for that.

The smallest one looks exactly like LA CREATURA.

Why the fuck do people keep posting that caner here?

I'll never have a colour palette of diarrhea.

hahah, i forgot to link the second pic in my thread tbh

A chubby post wall wife and a bunch of financially draining, loud, bratty kids. Almost makes me glad to be incel.

Unless there's a major miracle, I'm not like to have that.
I'l be lucky if I get a single date with a woman.

I will never ever transfer my subhuman genes to another poor soul

lol race mixing, can't think of a worse fate

Do you know how much is child support for 6 kids? All you left is a place under the bridge.

I'm angry because I didn't lose my virginity in my teens like most people and didn't experience teenage love and relationships.

I literally could not care less about getting married or having kids. Even if I were Chad and had girls throwing themselves at me I still would never want to get married or have kids. I have been against marriage and having kids since before I even accepted that I was incel

What ever he was 10 qu

He was 10 trillion better than the avg white guy
Yeah.
No Chad had any chance before him. Hus height and frame was greatest gift a man can receive.

She is ugly anyways.

I don’t want a family, I want to pump and dump hoes like chad. Fuck family and marriage

rip the white race

I dont really care anymore, after a few years it starts to die down.

six kids through her pussy fucking hell she must be blown out but im sure his BBC still gives her some feel.

Lol, an actual Chad would mog that big nosed curry into the stone ages.
Chads are struggling with mogging wide nosed Tyrone already you think they would stand a chance in front of him ?

I have noticed a very directed hate towarda curries in thi forum. And I am not saying it's unjustified but patronizing curries who have ascended to Chad tier simply because they are curry us super retarded. Accept it that despite all odds being against him a gifted Chadpreet has ascended bu gymmaxxing and now now getting head by a blonde hair blue eyed foid while you despite having all the genetic traits in your favor came out as subhuman from your whore mother's wide and loose fuckhole.

Chads are struggling with mogging wide nosed Tyrone already you think they would stand a chance in front of him ?

I have noticed a very directed hate towarda curries in thi forum. And I am not saying it's unjustified but patronizing curries who have ascended to Chad tier simply because they are curry us super retarded. Accept it that despite all odds being against him a gifted Chadpreet has ascended bu gymmaxxing and now now getting head by a blonde hair blue eyed foid while you despite having all the genetic traits in your favor came out as subhuman from your whore mother's wide and loose fuckhole.
Why are you being a cuck for some dead curry?

I'm sure you could find where he is buried and dig him up. The two of you could be very happy together.

And BTW, he was only 6'1 and he naturally had an extremely ectomorphic frame. Just lol @ thinking literally no man could MOG him. Take his rotting cock out of your mouth.

Why are you being a cuck for some dead curry?

I'm sure you could find where he is buried and dig him up. The two of you could be very happy together.
Same reason you're being a cuck for quickly dying out Chads. The Judans already have you by the balls. Soon your woman will be distributed among Tyrone, Chadammad , and if the cards are played right Chadpreets.
If not by willingness then by brainwashing and societal pressure the Judans will do everything to separate your woman from you.

But that aside. I am kissing his ass hard because he's a shitskin who has ascended. Even though unrealistic this gives me lifefuel. Tribalism is well and alive no point denying it.
That said I am big admirer of fuhrer and find my self more comfortable among alt right racial puritans then any other. I wish white foids to stay with their white man while we curries keep our shit skin sack of shit to ourselves.

6 mulatto kids, one is too many.

in 20 years tops all those boys will be shot dead by police or facing prison time with the stupid roastie mom saying "HE DINDU NUFFIN",
and the daughters will all be sluts or hookers
what about the dad? He would have left by then

also race mixing makes ugly children

Racemixing with inferior things like niggers Is a crime fuck off

All I want is a cute gamer GF :(

I’m crying over here...tears of laughter.