Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that you'll never have kids or be a father.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Spidey said:
I know, it's more about development and how you bring them up as a baby. But I'm sure the same incel practices used on you would be done on your baby.

I'd make him mew since the day he'd be born.

can someone explain to me what the appeal in having children actually is? pretty cringy

coldmachinery said:
@Stanx22

I ask myself sometimes what happened to that kid. He'd be heartbroken to see his reality now.

Yeah it's not like how i always imagined myself growing up. I always thought i would grow up to be a popular kid with a lot of girls and friends. I never knew how cruel this world is.

tenta said:
can someone explain to me what the appeal in having children actually is? pretty cringy
It means much more than you're led to believe. We've been raised on gen x I don't give a shit about anything except gay rights doctrine...now family and god are secondary to weed and faggotry, or whatever new marvel movie is out.

tenta said:

How old are you? I'm 25 and at this point wife/kid is the dream, not being Chad on tinder.

tenta said:

So your purpose in life is cringey ? It's just that most parents today are cunts who don't know how to raise kids and that's why you probably hate them. Remember that no one is born evil.

Stanx22 said:
Yeah it's not like how i always imagined myself growing up. I always thought i would grow up to be a popular kid with a lot of girls and friends. I never knew how cruel this world is.
I never saw myself like that or even wanted that.  I just thought I'd find somebody who loved me and we could help each other be better people, but I'm fucking retarded obviously, deputy mayor of dreamland.

Dekim said:
How old are you? I'm 25 and at this point wife/kid is the dream, not being Chad on tinder.

im 18 y/o buddy boyo

and no my stance will never change, i hate children with a passion, just as i hate everybody, haha!

coldmachinery said:
It means much more than you're led to believe. We've been raised on gen x I don't give a shit about anything except gay rights doctrine...now family and god are secondary to weed and faggotry, or whatever new marvel movie is out.

Exactly dude. It's not the kids fault, it's society and their parents.

tenta said:
im 18 y/o buddy boyo

and no my stance will never change, i hate children with a passion, just as i hate everybody, haha!

It will change as you grow older, I used to be an adventurer like you but then I t.. w/e

coldmachinery said:
I never saw myself like that or even wanted that.  I just thought I'd find somebody who loved me and we could help each other be better people, but I'm fucking retarded obviously, deputy mayor of dreamland.

You're not retarded, the world what is retarded.

Stanx22 said:
I'd make him mew since the day he'd be born.

Didn't realise you were woke. In that case, it's kinda sad you won't have kids or be a father.

I know you might be joking about your statement but you're actually on the right lines. Almost as soon your baby is born (or at least in the first hour of life), his mother should breastfeed him - literally making him mew. He also gets that colostrum reducing his risk of dying young.

Spidey said:
Didn't realise you were woke. In that case, it's kinda sad you won't have kids or be a father.

I know you might be joking about your statement but you're actually on the right lines. Almost as soon your baby is born (or at least in the first hour of life), his mother should breastfeed him - literally making him mew. He also gets that colostrum reducing his risk of dying young.

I'm actually dead serious. I would make him looksmaxx from the day he'd be born. Since he is developing for years, i can make him do tons of mewing during that period and would take care of his hair, skin, nutrition and make him practice a lot of sports and teach him a lot of social skills. And as soon as he hits puberty, i'd give him some testosterone and HGH hormones to help him develop even more in a good way and would probaby do a lot of other things to help him grow in an optimal condition. If he's a natural 5/10, what i do would make him 8/10 when he grows up assuming that i done them right.

Yes. It's awful. I spent most of my 20s hoping I'd be a father. Now it's too late and it'd never happen anyway.

BlackPill47 said:
Yes. It's awful. I spent most of my 20s hoping I'd be a father. Now it's too late and it'd never happen anyway.

Would you ever consider adoption ? To at least leave a legacy behind and find someone to take care of you when you grow up and give a sense of purpose to your life ?

Stanx22 said:
I'm actually dead serious. I would make him looksmaxx from the day he'd be born. Since he is developing for years, i can make him do tons of mewing during that period and would take care of his hair, skin, nutrition and make him practice a lot of sports and teach him a lot of social skills. And as soon as he hits puberty, i'd give him some testosterone and HGH hormones to help him develop even more in a good way and would probaby do a lot of other things to help him grow in an optimal condition. If he's a natural 5/10, what i do would make him 8/10 when he grows up assuming that i done them right.

giphy.gif

damn.....so sad things ended up this way.
Its Over 
tenor.gif

Stanx22 said:
BlackPill47 said:
Would you ever consider adoption ? To at least leave a legacy behind and find someone to take care of you when you grow up and give a sense of purpose to your life ?
It's blood or nothing. Adoption just isn't the same and they wouldn't let a single incel man adopt anyway.

WorldRulerAisha said:
damn.....so sad things ended up this way.
Its Over 
tenor.gif

We still have anime and hentai, senpai :cowboy:

fuck having children id rather spend the little money i have on myself

BlackPill47 said:
It's blood or nothing. Adoption just isn't the same and they wouldn't let a single incel man adopt anyway.

I want to have kid of my own, but at the same time i don't want to pass on my genes to someone else. 

Oh, like i even have a choice lol.

Stanx22 said:
BlackPill47 said:
I want to have kid of my own, but at the same time i don't want to pass on my genes to someone else.
Oh, like i even have a choice lol.
True. I couldn't bestow this shit life on another. I am too poorcel to be a father anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back