Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder that you will never be desired by a woman, and no one will ever make you feel like you are special

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
When you go to sleep tonight remember that all you have ever done is disappoint people around you. You were a mild inconvenience at best, and a major source of annoyance at worst. Your own parents secretly despise you. Your family wishes you would never talk to them again and just leave and never come back. Women don’t care about you, and treat you as invisible. You will never get anyone’s attention because you are an insignificant unwanted nobody and will forever be wondering throughout the rest of your years lost and alone, forever searching for someone to find you and that point will never come. On your deathbed (if you even make it that far before blowing your brains out) you won’t have any regrets. You will just be wishing for it to be over with as soon as possible. Your last breath will be a sigh of relief that your miserable existence has finally come to an end.

Have a good day.

Thanks for reminding me I almost forgot

i_want_emo_gf
I’ll send you a picture of my dick to prove i’m not a foid how about that

When you go to sleep tonight remember that all you have ever done is disappoint people around you. You were a mild inconvenience at best, and a major source of annoyance at worst. Your own parents secretly despise you. Your family wishes you would never talk to them again and just leave and never come back. Women don’t care about you, and treat you as invisible. You will never get anyone’s attention because you are an insignificant unwanted nobody and will forever be wondering throughout the rest of your years lost and alone, forever searching for someone to find you and that point will never come. On your deathbed (if you even make it that far before blowing your brains out) you won’t have any regrets. You will just be wishing for it to be over with as soon as possible. Your last breath will be a sigh of relief that your miserable existence has finally come to an end.

Have a good day.
Daily reminder that you will never be a real woman.

Have a good day.
What a nice way to end the day before going to bed

WOW I honestly have to say that this is probably the only thread on here that have ever left me speechless but I'm not complaining tho. thanks for the painful but cold hard truth

If only i had couple more mms of bone