Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that you cannot lose as a female.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/kind-train-passenger-leaves-%C2%A3100-on-sleeping-womans-lap-after-overhearing-money-worries/ar-BBIvlT3?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

latest

Yet when I complain about money I'm called a worthless NEET.

Wind said:
latest

Yet when I complain about money I'm called a worthless NEET.

It would be funny if it transpired that some pensioner had lost £100 and it had nothing to do with her narcissistic whining.

Absolute ragefuel right here. Holy shit reading this at work almost made me lose it.

LynchingTriHards said:
Absolute ragefuel right here. Holy shit reading this at work almost made me lose it.

She probably blew that £35 on partying with her Stacey whores and Chad. Have no fear, though, she has her £100 Stacey rebate to fall back on.

You should have used the suicidefuel tag

30j7asx.jpg

CHILD RAPING PEDOPHILE ADMITS TO GIVING INNOCENT YOUNG GIRL MONEY

A woman thanked a stranger who left £100 on her lap as she slept on train, after overhearing her discussing her money problems on the phone to her mother.

“I hope you will eventually see this,” Ella Johannessen added.

Ella Johannessen said she was "stressed and upset" once she saw the person that gave her $100.

"This predator gave me $100 and I am afraid for my life. I don't want to think about the horrible things he wants to do to me. I am so afraid of him and want him to leave me alone. I feel like I've been raped."

Internet Watchdogs are now on the hunt for this predator.

"This poor girl needs to be protected from those whom do not shower and have a bad personaliteehee." said Top Watchdog, Mz. Porky Amor.

Grotesque said:
30j7asx.jpg

A woman thanked a stranger who left £100 on her lap as she slept on train, after overhearing her discussing her money problems on the phone to her mother.

Ella Johannessen said she was "stressed and upset" once she saw the person that gave her $100.

"This predator gave me $100 and I am afraid for my life. I don't want to think about the horrible things he wants to do to me. I am so afraid of him and want him to leave me alone. I feel like I've been raped."

"This poor girl needs to be protected from those whom do not shower and have a bad personaliteehee." said Top Watchdog, Mz. Porky Amor.

giphy.gif

Beautiful post

Grotesque said:
30j7asx.jpg

It's too realistic fuck