Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

daily reminder that you are not dutch

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
over4u if you are not dutch

I am Dutch! By nationality, though. Not by ethnicity.

You must feel right at home
Getting mogged by girls: not only are they pretty as hell, have top-tier jaws, they also are taller than me. JFL. Anyway, I do feel at home here. I was born and raised here, I speak the language fluently, I am social as hell and most of all, the only ones to be rude towards me are mostly ethnic femorrhoids, rarely is a white girl rude to me because otherwise she fears being accused of racism. White guys are a different story.

My condolences
My life as a truecel here is better than elsewhere. If I was born and raised in Pakistan, I couldn't cope with music or computers. There are frequent blackouts over there! JFL.

Getting mogged by girls: not only are they pretty as hell, have top-tier jaws, they also are taller than me. JFL. Anyway, I do feel at home here. I was born and raised here, I speak the language fluently, I am social as hell and most of all, the only ones to be rude towards me are mostly ethnic femorrhoids, rarely is a white girl rude to me because otherwise she fears being accused of racism. White guys are a different story.

My life as a truecel here is better than elsewhere. If I was born and raised in Pakistan, I couldn't cope with music or computers. There are frequent blackouts over there! JFL.
I get what you mean by top tier jaws like wth I'm suppose to have that not them

A roastie I used to work with asked which ethnicity it is. I said dutch cause it is tall and blonde. Foid said said "thank you" lmao, calling someone dutch is a compliment to these white supremist beasts.

lucky as hell to live in the greatest country in the world

Can't you run extoic/rarity game? Or is it cope?
lucky as hell to live in the greatest country in the world
Cope, Norway and Switzerland mogs

Fuck the Netherlands, I hope that country gets nuked (in Minecraft).

I'm not dutch tbh

I loved red light district tbhngl. The whores there was amazing.

Thank God.

Dutch are cowards their country will be Muslim in 50 years.

I'm not Dutch

i probably have dutch ancestry but i'm 5'3
still getting mogged by everyone on the street
imagine walking near a dutch campus