Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that unattractive women do not exist

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Just because you do not find some landwhale attractive does not mean there are not enough men who do find her attractive enough to have sex with or date.

A woman cannot be unattractive if not even the most desperate incel in the world would ask her out or message her. She would have to never be asked out, never be flirted with unless it's just to bully her, never get matches on Tinder, and get zero messages on dating sites. This is of course impossible.

Even Lizzie Vasquez, the ugliest woman in the world, has a boyfriend. And he is a completely normal looking dude and not some other deformed man.

tl;dr there are no unattractive women, only those you yourself don't find attractive (unlike men)

yep every type of femoid has admirers willing to fuck her, even the disabled and mentally ill ones.

yep every type of femoid has admirers willing to fuck her, even the disabled and mentally ill ones.
I saw a girl with down syndrome a few days ago at work. You wanna know how far gone I am?

I couldn't stop thinking that she would reject me if I asked her out because I could do better.

A few days before that I saw a girl who was cute, but was severely autistic and wheelchair bound. Couldn't talk, could only scream and moan loudly. Had to be hand fed by her caretaker.

I couldn't help but think that she could get a normal boyfriend more attractive than I am.

Finding females attractive is a subjective process for males, but not so much for females.

Finding females attractive is a subjective process for males, but not so much for females.
Men have different tastes in what they find attractive. And it varies.

All women want the same Chad. 6'0 or taller, ripped, good frame, great face, dominant, masculine, has status, fucks a lot of girls. The only thing women find subjective in their taste in men is different flavors of Chad: star quarterback Chad. Geeky Chad. Goth Chad. Business Chad. Outdoors Chad. You name it.

best ones
The girl that would cut your dick off in your sleep even if you had a slight glance of another girl wants Chad.

The girl that would cut your dick off in your sleep even if you had a slight glance of another girl wants Chad.
doesnt matter, im taking the risk

Yeah but if you don't have a dick you can't fuck anymore
Because i'm fucking rn, right? Atleast i'll fuck her untill she cut it lol

Correct,but ugly men can be found on every corner.

Even Lizzie Vasquez, the ugliest woman in the world, has a boyfriend. And he is a completely normal looking dude and not some other deformed man.

0% BF though. Slayer tbh.

0% BF though. Slayer tbh.
Oh yeah she has a condition that makes it impossible for her to gain weight no matter how much she eats

"FATCELS HATE HER: learn how one disabled women's secret weight loss trick works"