Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Daily reminder that this is what happens when you give women rights.

B

BlackpillMafia

Banned
-
This is the rather cruel video that shows what happens when you give women agency. Just look at all the comments, they feel no remorse. Jfl.

THIS is the result of giving women rights. We dont get an advance civilization, or a new pool of talent to make the world better. We dont have some golden age where everyone becomes happier to the point where men prefer it over patriarchy. Instead we have more degeneracy, depression, and decline of the west. Modern day feminism is about blaming men as to why feminism hasnt worked out as they thought it would (just look at interviews of 2nd wave feminists in the past 5 yrs) and protecting their financial interests as women have profited off of preferred job placements to affirmative action to beta buxxing.

HONK

Last edited:
don't have authorization to this page

You can tell by the replies most are defending the foid and saying it's her body, her choice.

This might be hard for the father, but with a filthy whore "mother" like that, the child is better off not being born

You can tell by the replies most are defending the foid and saying it's her body, her choice.

I never understood this line of defense. Do we forget that theres a whole kid in there? Is a sluts right to abort a fetus more important than the life of someone? Mind u i dont even care about abortion most of the time but that specific defense irks me

This might be hard for the father, but with a filthy whore "mother" like that, the child is better off not being born

god damn i feel bad for him

Once feminism has been let out of the bag ... you can kiss your nation goodbye, because it's OVER ...

Feminist activist should have been shamed in the streets, intimidated, and hit with whips.

But boomer men were/are total cucks, and now it's too late. We're doomed because CUCKS applauded these whores, instead of shaming and whipping them.

I never understood this line of defense. Do we forget that theres a whole kid in there? Is a sluts right to abort a fetus more important than the life of someone? Mind u i dont even care about abortion most of the time but that specific defense irks me
I think Women who abort babies should themselves be aborted forcefully. See how they like not having a choice whether they live or die.

This is pure satanic evil right here.

Once feminism has been let out of the bag ... you can kiss your nation goodbye, because it's OVER ...

Feminist activist should have been shamed in the streets, intimidated, and hit with whips.

But boomer men were/are total cucks, and now it's too late. We're doomed because CUCKS applauded these whores, instead of shaming and whipping them.
Boomers deserve death. God I fucking hate them so much.

Dinosaur asteroid impact
It's about time tbh.

I refuse to watch it. I cannot imagine the pain that this man must feel. I think the really disgusting character of this situation is that he is morally in the right, but he has no control over the situation to prevent this selfish and diabolical woman from killing this unborn child. Feeling helpless must be one of the worst feelings on this earth.

Abortion is entirely degnerate but the debate should be over if the child is truly alive at that stage and the morals of abortion, not about the mother herself. Making the subject about her actively encourages them to kill and be sluts. She gets to dictate the life of someone entirely by herself that had no say in it and keep being a whore.
She created it but it's someone else's body. Cucks encourage literal murder and the foids have no sympathy over it.

I think the really disgusting character of this situation is that he is morally in the right, but he has no control over the situation to prevent this selfish and diabolical woman from killing this unborn child. Feeling helpless must be one of the worst feelings on this earth.

I had already seen it. I am against abortion but as someone else already said; if a disgusting whore like that was going to take on the role of motherhood, the child was better off not entering this world. I hope the guy in the video beat her up afterwards.

This is the rather cruel video that shows what happens when you give women agency. Just look at all the comments, they feel no remorse. Jfl.

THIS is the result of giving women rights. We dont get an advance civilization, or a new pool of talent to make the world better. We dont have some golden age where everyone becomes happier to the point where men prefer it over patriarchy. Instead we have more degeneracy, depression, and decline of the west. Modern day feminism is about blaming men as to why feminism hasnt worked out as they thought it would (just look at interviews of 2nd wave feminists in the past 5 yrs) and protecting their financial interests as women have profited off of preferred job placements to affirmative action to beta buxxing.

HONK

I would personally take all the foids commenting to the slaughter house.
WTF

You receive 50% of your DNA from each of your parents
just gonna leave this here

"Nope her body her choice :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Well you fucking cunt, it's the men's money so their choice but you'd still expect us to fucking cash out (Child support/taxes etc)

Or How about when a mother wants to circumcise her child just because it fucking looks good?

They all deserve a dose of Zyklon B.

The foid is telling at the guy: "I'm throwing this shit of yours in the trash can, you're genetical inferior tehee"

I refuse to watch it. I cannot imagine the pain that this man must feel. I think the really disgusting character of this situation is that he is morally in the right, but he has no control over the situation to prevent this selfish and diabolical woman from killing this unborn child. Feeling helpless must be one of the worst feelings on this earth.
I hope he killed her. See how she fucking likes it. :feelsree:

At least now that child is in heaven,where as that foid will now burn in hell

Sad shit, man

My bad, heres a new link:

...women are willing to have sex with a man who they wouldn't mind murdering...just because it was a slow couple months in their dating life...fuckin disturbing.

...women are willing to have sex with a man who they wouldn't mind murdering...just because it was a slow couple months in their dating life...fuckin disturbing.
Low key sociopaths.

And yet they say we are selfish when they literally sacrifice children to moloch. Fucking feminist sluts.