Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

daily reminder that this guy can press a button

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
kim-jong-un-sarebbe-un-pazzo-inside-sport_1297309.jpg

I love Kim Jong-un, and I will support him till my dying breath. F-ck you if you believe the propaganda.

I hope he will soon, this world is too boring. Imagine a war in times od smartphones. Live stream from the warzone, fucking cool.

it's been going on for years

Wish he’d hurry up and do it then.

nausea said:
he has recently upgraded his capacity

Guess I should move to a country without strong winds.

tbh i really dont see the whole hate of kim jong un, at least he is trying to reduce the modern degeneracy of society with all of the rules and shit he has put upon the north koreans. But i do feel bad for the way some of them are treated, like thousands of people being forced to live a life living poor there is just fucking stupid.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
tbh i really dont see the whole hate of kim jong un, at least he is trying to reduce the modern degeneracy of society with all of the rules and shit he has put upon the north koreans. But i do feel bad for the way some of them are treated, like thousands of people being forced to live a life living poor there is just fucking stupid.
he is a dictator ...

Nuclear war now!

W O R L D    O N    E X T I N C T I O N    W A T C H

nausea said:
he is a dictator ...

There is nothing wrong with dictatorship if people are happy. You can't say if people in North Korea are or not because every news from there is just an American propaganda

A spycel needs to sneak into NK and blackpill Kim on western degeneracy. If he is as intelligent as he wants to make himself seem, he'll drop every nuke he's got on us as a result.

SaintMarcLepine said:
A spycel needs to sneak into NK and blackpill Kim on western degeneracy. If he is as intelligent as he wants to make himself seem, he'll drop every nuke he's got on us as a result.

If he was truly intelligent then he wouldn't dare to set a finger on US soil. If that happened then North Korea would be anally raped into the center of the earth from the UN. I'm hoping that he's stupid enough to start a nuclear war.

Kointo said:
If he was truly intelligent then he wouldn't dare to set a finger on US soil. If that happened then North Korea would be anally raped into the center of the earth from the UN. I'm hoping that he's stupid enough to start a nuclear war.
It's a sacrifice he'd have to make. Western degeneracy has to be eradicated at all costs.

SaintMarcLepine said:
It's a sacrifice he'd have to make. Western degeneracy has to be eradicated at all costs.

Everything has to be eradicated at all costs.

Kointo said:
SaintMarcLepine said:
the UN doesn't count for shit dude

nausea said:

Pretty much the whole world is under the UN except for Vatican City and Palestine.

United_Nations_member_countries_world_map.PNG

Do you concede?

Kointo said:
nausea said:
Pretty much the whole world is under the UN except for Vatican City and Palestine.
United_Nations_member_countries_world_map.PNG

Do you concede?

srebrenica, google it

( also, you know that the big guys got the power to engulf any resolution the un comes up with? )

UN is basically a tabletop game for superpowers

nausea said:
srebrenica, google it

( also, you know that the big guys got the power to engulf any resolution the un comes up with? )

Yeah and those superpowers will destroy North Korea for making a move.

Kointo said:
nausea said:
srebrenica, google it
Yeah and those superpowers will destroy North Korea for making a move.
not sure of it

ask commander_zoidberg

nausea said:
not sure of it

ask commander_zoidberg

@commander_zoidberg I think I've heard his opinion on it before...