Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder that it is over for you if you're an ethniccel in the west

skyrimcel

skyrimcel

A.K.A Nimlord
★★
I am a currycel and has been on Tinder for about 4 years and I had no luck. Right now I have 4 matches which consists of 2 landwhales, a colored hair libtard feminist and a tranny. None of these roasties replied for me except the trap. However I recently created a chad account there and he is pulling bitches left and right. It is been 3 weeks now and he is sitting at 500+ matches and almost all the girls message him first. I highly doubt any whitecels and blackcels here have it as bad as us. Any fellow curries or ricecels that have tried the online dating game please share your experience here.

Its obviously because you are a racist who hates your own race. That is a real turn off to the chicks bro.

t.incel tears poster

It's over for anybody who is sub 7.

Indian (and all South Asian Subcontinent) including South Asian Hindu, Muslim, Sikhs, Christian, atheist, etc are the worst sluts out thea.. On the first look at these slutz, they look like modest, well behaved and almost feels like they will like incel like creatures. It feels almost that dream might come true and hv a respectable gurl who will actually like you for who you are.

But then once the reality hits, you will know the truth. These South Asian sluts are worst fucking cunts. They will cover their whole bodies and make themselves look modest but in the hidden corridors they will slutting harder than any other sluts of any other race. These South Asian Curry Sluts are truly truly deceptive and if you are a south asian or muslim guy also most hurtful for you. The reason is we South Asian guys are made to believe that these sluts are good from childhood. So we have that false thinking growing up. Once we become adults and know the true truth, we get hurt a lot becuz the reality is totally opposite to the ingrained expectation in our brain.

Atleast for other races from what I've seen, guys are still more realistic and don't have fantastical expectations ingrained in them from society/ parents regarding the sluts. They know atleast partially the truth about sluts these days if not fully by the time they become late teens. But for us south asian guys this is much more painful as our brain can't handle the real truth when faced with the false fantastical expectations ingrained in our brains by our society/parents.

"Girls don't message first, it's rare!" :lul::lul::lul:

Don't hate your race so much and become confident in your own body... :lul:

Not really

EU -> refugee/masc ethnic game
USA -> hood thug game