Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that in a democracy

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
You vote is equivalent to that of a toilet

And yet men wont do anything about it. Such greed.

I shit, piss and cum in toilet

voting is cope

voting is cope
I might get some hate for this but if everybody thought so there won't be any "change".

Ultimately in a democracy the leaders are direct representation of how people of that state/country are.

I might get some hate for this but if everybody thought so there won't be any "change".

Ultimately in a democracy the leaders are direct representation of how people of that state/country are.
and most people are cucked

if everybody thought so there won't be any "change".
WRONG

If everybody thought so then there would be an uprising.

Voting gives people the ILLUSION of power and PACIFIES them into submission

Politics is cope.

We have no power, we are just spectators while the agenda writes itself :ha..feels:

In russian it can be caller right what it is: dermocracy. Dermo means shit

WRONG

If everybody thought so then there would be an uprising.
And that's the thing! If everybody wasn't an bluepilled NPC there would Obviously be an uprising but they are bluepilled NPC hence women are free to do their degeneracy and then say they are """""""oppressed"""""".
Voting gives people the ILLUSION of power and PACIFIES them into submission
There is a reason why I said " Ultimately in a democracy the leaders are direct representation of how people of that state/country are".

These leaders are elected by the people and are what the people want. Let me give you an example, the president of USA is a rich businessman who is a supporter of capitalism, who divorced his first wife and now betabuxxes a foid who is rumored to have plastic surgery. Another is that of Canada, who leader is a liberal faggot tranny women supporter.

All of the above are what people wanted. These leaders came from the same society the people who voted for them came from.

Imagine spending countless hours researching and debating to vote for candidate A coz of policy.

Then some foids show up and vote candidate B coz he is one inch taller teehee.

We have no power, we are just spectators while the agenda writes itself :ha..feels:
That's because democrary is people's rule and most people are NPC bluepilled faggots.

agenda writes itself :ha..feels:
As I said they are NPCs. They believe what is fed to them. Control the media and you control them.