Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel daily reminder that if you were born with two X chromosomes...

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
You'd be having the time of your life right now. But instead you're here roting. Good morning!

At least I'm not high estrogen with a rotten smelly hole and chronic mood swings while being as strong as a little kid.

If I was female I would be living the life. Instead I am living a nightmare

You'd be having the time of your life right now. But instead you're here roting. Good morning!
Eh. Tbh I don't envy them. Their purpose was entirely taken away from them when feminism declared that the household and having children are bad things.

Women of today are merely hollow shells. Their only added value is as a moist, warm cum recepticle.

Klinefelter syndrome patients on suicide watch

Honestly no, foids are so unconscious that they might be basically considered non-living, call it cope but I think even being incel is better

I do not want to have two X chromosomes ngl

don't like these threads

females = easy mode

I’d rather be an incel than to be a foid.

Being female is just existing and demanding Chad while ignoring 70% of the male population.

Tbh I would rather be an incel than a foid. Foids are not even conscious sentinel beings. They are just walking holes. They are nothing more than property. Call it cope but I would rather be a human than an object.