Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Daily reminder that humanity wants to torture & kill you in the slowest and most painful way possible because of your face

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Soyciety will never admit this fact but this is literally how everyone who isn't part of this community feels towards us, some countries even have dedicated gestapo-like agencies to track and hunt down our kind in order to weed us out of the gene pool. (((They))) have been known to conduct hoaxs and lie about our motives to the point of it becoming mainstream "knowledge", now we at the point of no return, it will only get worse. Our human rights as incels are being away stripped more and more with each passing year, (((their))) agenda is becoming clearer and clearer as the radical left continue to dominate all facets of life. It will soon be illegal to say "no" as an Incel when it comes to taking bullshit from others, it will also soon be legal to cull our kind at the hands of normies & everyone else that is higher in the social hierarchy and the only way to protect yourself is if you accept this soy degeneracy. If you don't, (((they))) and everyone else will not hesitate to burn you alive or gouge your eyes out in a heartbeat. Let it be known that this forum, will be one the last few sanctuaries of our people to ever exist. There will come a time where we will be forced to defend ourselves and our liberties, also I hate women.

Last edited:
It's time for your daily reminder that (((they))) plan to sterilize sub-8 males with the vaccine.
It's time for your daily reminder that women plan to force sub-8 males into death camps.

Last edited:
A long life and natural death is the most brutal way to go in celdom.

I dont think random normies would be mean toward us "just like that" out of nowhere ,
but dealing with us , or even more, facing some blackpills that we could drop,
it is so painful, for them, that they have to return the pain

I dont think random normies would be mean toward us "just like that" out of nowhere ,
but dealing with us , or even more, facing some blackpills that we could drop,
it is so painful, for them, that they have to return the pain
If you've never experience unprovoked bullying from normies in your lifetime, you are a fakecel

If you've never experience unprovoked bullying from normies in your lifetime, you are a fakecel

Doesnt really count to me past high school stuff you can choose who you see
But true, probly some people here were bullied 100x times worse what I experienced and sadly cant move on

Doesn’t bother me anymore since I know this.

They just don’t want incels to question about the status quo. And almost everyone who truly question it (not talking about progressivist fags) is listed as a “hate” group.

Hope in some years society be a better place to future brocels, I don’t think it can get much worse tbh

They just don’t want incels to question about the status quo. And almost everyone who truly question it (not talking about progressivist fags) is listed as a “hate” group.

Hope in some years society be a better place to future brocels, I don’t think it can get much worse tbh
It can get worse for the reasons I previously stated. Governments are going more and more out of their way to actively persecute us indiscriminately because we are ugly and we refuse to accept (((their))) brainwashing attempts, soon we will have our very own version of the "jude" armband and will be forced to wear it.

Last edited:
It cant get worse for the reasons I previously stated. Governments are going more and more out of their way to actively persecute us indiscriminately because we are ugly and we refuse to accept (((their))) brainwashing attempts, soon we will have our very own version of the "jude" armband and will be forced to wear it.
No need for an armband when an ugly face will suffice.

Same could be said about the jews and their big noses but they still had to wear an armband
Maybe but that's still sometime away if it ever does get achieved. Most people while still having an unfavorable view of incels aren't as rabid as the people on reddit.

It can get worse for the reasons I previously stated. Governments are going more and more out of their way to actively persecute us indiscriminately because we are ugly and we refuse to accept (((their))) brainwashing attempts, soon we will have our very own version of the "jude" armband and will be forced to wear it.
Suifuel :feelsrope:

Maybe but that's still sometime away if it ever does get achieved. Most people while still having an unfavorable view of incels aren't as rabid as the people on reddit.
Soycucks on IT make the Waffen SS look like fucking zen Buddhists when it comes to discriminating against ugly men

Soyciety will never admit this fact but this is literally how everyone who isn't part of this community feels towards us, some countries even have dedicated gestapo-like agencies to track and hunt down our kind in order to weed us out of the gene pool. (((They))) have been known to conduct hoaxs and lie about our motives to the point of it becoming mainstream "knowledge", now we at the point of no return, it will only get worse. Our human rights as incels are being away stripped more and more with each passing year, (((their))) agenda is becoming clearer and clearer as the radical left continue to dominate all facets of life. It will soon be illegal to say "no" as an Incel when it comes to taking bullshit from others, it will also soon be legal to cull our kind at the hands of normies & everyone else that is higher in the social hierarchy and the only way to protect yourself is if you accept this soy degeneracy. If you don't, (((they))) and everyone else will not hesitate to burn you alive or gouge your eyes out in a heartbeat. Let it be known that this forum, will be one the last few sanctuaries of our people to ever exist. There will come a time where we will be forced to defend ourselves and our liberties, also I hate women.
Same bro, each time I post my face online, it always ends up with me being called ugly. I am almost ready to just give up trying to have a relationship and just sit on my ass all day.

I'll die on a sword before it gets worse

Eldian jew moment

I have realized this many times, but if I lived in the middle ages people would literally kill me just because they feel offended by my existence. I have already seen plenty of normies surpressing their rage against me, but society inhibits them from attacking me.