Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder that high school is where you find out your worth as a human being

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★

more like daily dose of suicide fuel

Notice how all the dudes are tall.

ITS OVER :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Suicide fuel overdose

The rope is calling me

Sometimes these types of pics make me feel bitter and jealous.

Other times they make me feel empty.

Idk which is better.

Those images made me realized how much of a subhuman I am, I will never be able to experience something like this, I'm hopeless and miserable

nah bruv everyone magically changes to a chad when they go to college

I was a loner with no friends in highschool who would spend lunch and break avoiding other students and finding quiet places to sit and read. Now I'm a NEET that avoids society and just reads all day. Nothing has changed.

Didn't help that in my high school only the ugly and fat chicks were cheerleaders. All the cute girls played soccer and volleyball.

Why post this shit? Trying to get as many of us to rope as possible?

height LITERALLY doesnt do antyhing if ure ugly. stop coping
I know; I'm 5'10" and 6'0" with lifts. Ugly as sin so girls never touch me. You do have to admit if you're sub-5'6" it's over.

Instead of rope, take this for your van

Fuel can 20

Even Mark Zuckerberg can only look at those photos and yearn. He has never experienced anything like that and never will no matter how much money he has and what else he accomplishes in life.

Someone please kill me now

I didnt even go to my high school graduation party I stayed at home because whats the point when you have no friends social anxiety and cant get laid.

I was a loner with no friends in highschool who would spend lunch and break avoiding other students and finding quiet places to sit and read. Now I'm a NEET that avoids society and just reads all day. Nothing has changed.
this comment really made me feel your hopelessness..jfc.

Didn't help that in my high school only the ugly and fat chicks were cheerleaders. All the cute girls played soccer and volleyball.
same here man, all my cheerleaders were landwhales

I didnt even go to my high school graduation party I stayed at home because whats the point when you have no friends social anxiety and cant get laid.
I never went to mine either; i was invited to the prom afterparty but I refused. I mean, it would have just been such major suicide fuel.

what drove you to post this?:feelsrope:

So I posted this on a 4chan thread too and it's funny how they're saying how I posted it because I peaked in high school and now I'm just remembering the good old days. It's triggering a lot of them tho

High school humiliated me so hard that I noped out of life and became a NEET. Now, even after three years of NEETdom, the trauma that was inflicted on me there has not subsided; it's only worsened and sent me into deeper depression, anxiety, and obscurity.

I feel so hopeless and immobilized knowing that those were indeed "the best years of my life," and it's only further downhill from here. :feelsrope:

Last edited: