Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that femoids have 0 empathy

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
They have the ability to turn someone's life from hell to heaven with a simple gesture that doesn't even take anything from them, yet they mock us and deny us of our rights.

If by gesture you mean spreading their legs then yes

they are minions of SATAN

incelman said:
If by gesture you mean spreading their legs then yes

Not even that. Just a smile. A wave. Hell even just staring.

But nope. Can't be bothered to do that to anyone except Chad.

NegroKing said:
Not even that. Just a smile. A wave. Hell even just staring.

But nope. Can't be bothered to do that to anyone except Chad.

Smiling and waving ARE COPE. Only sex will make you feel better.

JovanD said:
We are less than trash to them.
Your profile picture reminds me of an oneitis I had before.

They don't care about that. They're too self absorbed

all women are sociopaths. they use social media to boost their narcissistic validation fueled egos. they mislead men through manipulative tactics to keep ugly men blue pilled to provide for them. women dont give two shit about the children they create. they complain there are no good men but reject them when they are available then go hunting for bad boys.

I've read somewhere where in big companies, they were a lot of cases of women filing in for sex harrassment. A lot of you office working guys, gotta be careful because something dark and sinister lurks beyond the shadows, look out for yourselves and be safe, of course always have minimal contact with women at work, to protect and maintan your job from those vicious cunts. Some get in together in groups and in hopes to make the man they hate to lose a job (usually ugly) and sometimes to get you out of their way.