Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that femoids are the privileged gender and that feminism only benefits the femoids

Sirsovenance

Sirsovenance

Cope or Rope
-
First of all, i want to make clear that i do NOT support violence, is that clear?

Hope that is clear and hope the moderators make this topic a "attached" one or "sticky" one so it will never be lost.

Now i will star with the topic:

Femoids always claim to be the "opressed gender" of the society and the fucking feminists claim to want "equality for both genders".......those are lies of the femoids and the feminists, and i can proof that:

1. Femoids have the privilege that they are the ones who have total control of the dating market.

If a femoid want to have a date, no matter if she is ugly or poor, the only thing she needs to do is making a account in a dating site and thousand of manginas will be willing to have a date with her. Meanwhile, us the ugly men are rejected even by the ugly femoids. I have NEVER seen a single fucking feminist to complain about how femoids are the ones who control the dating market.

2. Femoids have the privilege that they are the ones who have total control of the sexual market.

If a femoid wants to have sex , no matter if she is ugly or poor, the only thing she needs to do is making a account in a dating site and thousand of manginas will be willing to have sex with her. Meanwhile, us the ugly men are rejected even by the ugly femoids. I have NEVER seen a single fucking feminist to complain about how femoids are the ones who control the sexual market.

3. Femoids have the privilege that they can turn into milloinaires in a month.

If a femoid wants to turn millonaire, the only thing she needs to do is making a account in a onlyfans site and, she can earn thousands of dollar without any effort. It is said that many femoids have already earned millions of dollars in less than a year by that way. Meanwhile, if we men want to be millonaire we need to win the lotery or get a high paid job and work in it for entire years. I have NEVER seen a single fucking feminists to complain how is too easy for femoids to turn millonarie while is very hard for men to turn millonaires. And i have NEVER seen a single fucking feminist asking to close those onlyfan sites.

4. Femoids have the privilege that the society supports them.

If femoids lose their jobs or turn into homeless, thousands of feminists and thousand of manginas will be willing to help them to go back to normal or get a new job. Meanwhile, if we men lose our jobs or turn into homeless, nobody is going to help us to go back to normal or to get a new job. Again, i have NEVER seen the fucking feminists to complain about that injustice.

5. Femoids have the privilege that If a war starts, only men are forced by the government to go to the war.

Someone remembers how in those vietnam war movies of the 80s and the 90s all the american soldiers suffering the war in the jungles where only male soldiers? thats is because not only in movies, but in real life too, when a war starts the government ONLY forces men to go to the war. If femoids are sent to a war is because they decided to. Again, i have NEVER seen the fucking feminists to complain about that injustice.

6. Femoids have the privilege that they are always seen as the victims.

As you can see in this video, a femoid dares to insult and even attack a man and nobody bats an eye. But when that man used self defense, everyone loses their minds and came to protect the femoid.

I have NEVER seen the fucking feminists to complain how femoids are always seen as the victims even if they are the ones causing the problems.

7. Femoids have the privilege that not matter if they are ugly or poor, they always will have orbiters willing to date them/marry them/have sex with them.
Meanwhile, im already in my 30s and still single and virgin and without any orbiters....and im sure most members here are in that the same situtation. I have NEVER seen any fucking feminists to complain how everywthing is easier for femoids.

8. Femoids have the privilege that they can act like they are crazy and get away with it.

Femoids can talk to themselves in a loud way, act bipolar, etc. and still be seeing as "normal" humans. Meanwhile, if a man talks to himself in a loud way or acts bipolar, he will be tagged of having schizophrenia or of having a mental disease. Yet again, i have never seen the fucking feminists to complain about that injustice.

All those examples are proofs of how femoids are the privileged gender and of how feminism ONLY benefits the femoids.

Meanwhile, us the ugly men/poor men are the real opressed ones of the sosciety because we do NOT have any privileges and the entire society hates us.

Magnificent post. Feminists don't point out all the well-known facts you laid out? It's almost like they are selfish and don't actually care about gender equality!