Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that females have no personality at all, not even when they are talking to gigachad

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200422 150512 Messages

This is the most discussion that comes out of females.
They have absolutely zero personality. At most all they do all day is apply makeup, eat fast food, and watch netflix.
I could get a better socializing experience by talking to a dog.
You will never find a female who can think critically. Who can make you laugh. Who can hold an engaging conversation that will make you want to talk to her again.
The sad fact is that females are not interesting at all. Not even when they are talking to gigachads.
All they are good for is pumping and dumping. So get rid of this notion that you can ever form an interesting engaging relationship with a female.

Hollow holes, harlots, horrific whores, hate them all.

were u using a chad pic? all I see is a giraffe

The sole benefit of socializing with foids is for you to get validation from society that you can potentially fuck foids and they dont find your mug repulsive. You'll never improve yourself or learn anything from her experience, it's just irrelevant to a man.

Last edited:
and we are the ones who are supposed to improve lmfao

From talking to foids online I've concluded that they do not have any ability to keep conversations going without attraction. Unless they feel a desire to keep your attention they will allow the conversation to die. If they do like you they will just assume that their attention is exciting enough to keep you engaged.

Horrible , uninteresting personalities

I don't know how foids manage to exist, literal soulless husks. Further evidence to gatekeep them from all our hobbies as they only enter for more male attention, as it is the only thing a foid enjoys.

From talking to foids online I've concluded that they do not have any ability to keep conversations going without attraction. Unless they feel a desire to keep your attention they will allow the conversation to die. If they do like you they will just assume that their attention is exciting enough to keep you engaged.