Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Daily reminder that famous lookism's user prob roped being literally mogged by ethnics to death JFL.

UnderdevelopedSlav

UnderdevelopedSlav

Recruit
★★★
The another final nail in the coffin for JBW copers. Dude who couldv've passed as a med roped prob cuz Turks and Arabs have been stealing all his women in Goymanistan. How to cope with this shit? I have same feeling here in Poorland, can't fucking cope with this racepill cruelty.

Im going outside for 30m on Friday/Saturday night and 1-5% of browns steal 40% of women. That's the fucking blackpill study, not these retarded stats from AmeriKKKa made by some deluded soyentists.

3316014 1678601257146
3316011 qDzIL8Gl

@To koniec Ldar, mordo. W Łodzi codziennie widzę pajeeta ze 165-170cm z jakąś dupą. Nie da się zregenerować z tego brutalnego racepilla. Wieczny LDAR.

Not a nanosecond in our shoes

polki to straszne kurwiska

@Jason Voorhees :lul:

polki to straszne kurwiska
Co maja do tego p0lki jak to aryan foids maja tak samo zaprogramowane mozgi zeby wybrac brazowych zamiast prawdziwych aryjczykow!

Aggressive apes slaying white pussy in Europe and same faggots would call you fakecel just because you're white.

"Muh privileged whypipo" SHUT YOUR MONKEY MOUTH UP. Niggers are the ones who are privileged nowadays

He was GL tbh. He could have gotten a GL german girl

Do they fuck niggers to virtue signal or do you think it's just because the africans and arabs are much more aggressive ?

Do they fuck niggers to virtue signal or do you think it's just because the africans and arabs are much more aggressive ?
4th fitzpatrick skin is perceived as dimorphic as bone mass. + low inhibit which is insanely underrated. Guys here claim low inhibit is bluepill when the resality is its the biggest blackpill since you cant change your brain, just modify neutrotransmitters to some extent via drugs. Im doing it rn by inhibiting glutamate and increase gaba receptors which massively lower my inhibition

The another final nail in the coffin for JBW copers. Dude who couldv've passed as a med roped prob cuz Turks and Arabs have been stealing all his women in Goymanistan. How to cope with this shit? I have same feeling here in Poorland, can't fucking cope with this racepill cruelty.

Im going outside for 30m on Friday/Saturday night and 1-5% of browns steal 40% of women. That's the fucking blackpill study, not these retarded stats from AmeriKKKa made by some deluded soyentists.

View attachment 1195979View attachment 1195978

@To koniec Ldar, mordo. W Łodzi codziennie widzę pajeeta ze 165-170cm z jakąś dupą. Nie da się zregenerować z tego brutalnego racepilla. Wieczny LDAR.
If this is not a proof that you MUST cold approach a few hundred JB to win in life, or you're allocated into a special hell of dating apps and clubs with insane competition for some roasty beckies, I don't know what is.
Lifefuel, ngl. I'm not ethnic, just very ugly.
Prime stacy, just you wait for me, I'm cooming.
@anandkonda

Low inhibition is the way.

Man I cannot believe sub-5 Currys are slaying attractive white girls in EE lmao

It's just too bizzare, makes no sense

in ee theres no competition among browns yet so yeah sub5 ethnic in germanistan or united cuckdom (ethnic places) are ascend to above average which is enough to run low inhibit number game and slay

racepill is so fucking brutal

in ee theres no competition among browns yet so yeah sub5 ethnic in germanistan or united cuckdom (ethnic places) are ascend to above average which is enough to run low inhibit number game and slay

racepill is so fucking brutal
Your English sucks, slavsaar. I have no idea what you wrote there.

My IQ is average, actually. This means no one would understand you, because they probabalistically are also average.
Ive written "are ascend" and your brain got short circuit jfl. Average iq in albania prob

Ive written "are ascend" and your brain got short circuit jfl. Average iq in albania prob
No, you wrote that Eastern europe has no browns, and Western europe has browns, without really explaining who has it better, guys without competition, or guys with established culture of acceptance.
Your speech was just incomprehensible, because your English sucks, slavsaar!

No, you wrote that Eastern europe has no browns, and Western europe has browns, without really explaining who has it better, guys without competition, or guys with established culture of acceptance.
Your speech was just incomprehensible, because your English sucks, slavsaar!
Seethe more

How is there no competition when they are surrounded by white males??
Racepill as ive said.

Brown skin destroys cumskins. Ideal is 4th fitzpatrick, colored eyes and dark hair

Racepill as ive said.

Brown skin destroys cumskins. Ideal is 4th fitzpatrick, colored eyes and dark hair
I WISH. In reality, nordic chads steal all my stacies. There is millions of brown eyed, dark haired, whites, like myself, and we know the reality from experience (aka stacies rejecting us)

It makes no sense because it doesn't happen. Some black guys do slay in EE but curries NOPE

How does that even happen?

It makes no sense because it doesn't happen. Some black guys do slay in EE but curries NOPE
I very randomly saw a curry schoolboy, a curry family, and a curry guy in a grocery store, in EE, in a non-biggest city where none should be there. Maybe our girls are angels, I have no idea, I never really approached anyone. But I was outcast all my life.

Refused to geomaxx, it's like a whiteboy whining because he can't get 10/10 bitches in LA, BBC capital in the world.
JBW is LAW.

I very randomly saw a curry schoolboy, a curry family, and a curry guy in a grocery store, in EE, in a non-biggest city where none should be there. Maybe our girls are angels, I have no idea, I never really approached anyone. But I was outcast all my life.
Where are you from?

Now tell me where are u from and how are your girls.
Im from nowhere. Im basically a mix of different ethnicities but I lived in Germany for the last 2 years and here all foids are sluts. Simple

Im from nowhere. Im basically a mix of different ethnicities but I lived in Germany for the last 2 years and here all foids are sluts. Simple
There seems to be a lot of incels, and blackpill content on Youtube, frm Germany specifically. What's up with that place

There seems to be a lot of incels, and blackpill content on Youtube, frm Germany specifically. What's up with that place
Germany is a very brainwashed country. There is no real freedom of speach, feminism is promoted heavily, then there is also the vegan agenda being pushed there, there is a lot of race mixing, a lot of problems. I hate Germany and I want to move out as soon as possible

Я говорим чут чут по русский
Google переводчик или свой навык?
Откуда приехал в Германию? Я слышал туда сложно попасть. Университет, да? Это лучший путь в любое место.
То чувство когда почти все инцелы mog тебя в языках, образовании, и судя по многим постам даже IQ... It's so over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Google переводчик или свой навык?
Откуда приехал в Германию? Я слышал туда сложно попасть. Университет, да? Это лучший путь в любое место.
То чувство когда почти все инцелы mog тебя в языках, образовании, и судя по многим постам даже IQ... It's so over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Свой навык, но я не знаю много. I can understand Russian more than I can speak it. My native language is in fact Slavic which makes it easier for me to pick up other Slavic languages

Germany is a very brainwashed country. There is no real freedom of speach, feminism is promoted heavily, then there is also the vegan agenda being pushed there, there is a lot of race mixing, a lot of problems. I hate Germany and I want to move out as soon as possible
I was basically vegan because of putinland culture and scum parents for basically forever. It made me an incel from so many physical reasons. Veganism is evil. My genes and western slop's IGF-1 spared me my height, but what's the use when the face is numba 1.

I was basically vegan because of putinland culture and scum parents for basically forever. It made me an incel from so many physical reasons. Veganism is evil. My genes and western slop's IGF-1 spared me my height, but what's the use when the face is numba 1.
Do you watch Goatis/Sv3rige?

Свой навык, но я не знаю много. I can understand Russian more than I can speak it. My native language is in fact Slavic which makes it easier for me to pick up other Slavic languages
Youtube and TTS allows to pick up any language.
I also want to learn a 3rd language and ascend bilingualhood. I wonder what is beneficial to learn for an incel. Japanese to cope and find a Jap girlfriend, or maybe Spanish to find a village cutie? Pajeeta tongue is also interesting.

Is germany a good place for moneymaxxing? I want to move there once I graduate

Do you watch Goatis/Sv3rige?
ya ya, dastis fantstis!
He's also a dummy 'cause of his underdeveloped from the plant diet brain's nazihood and other weird stuff, but he is god's gift for manhood because of his work and true spiritual son of Aajonus (he would appreciate him for sure). I just want to ignore bad side of good people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back