Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Daily reminder that fake-up is fraud to let femoids pass on their own subhuman genes

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Z78SdkZ d

Dd5QoHz d

K0qtoUl d

5yfJSOT d

Look like subhumans themselves and think by fucking with Chad the offspring is gonna be automatically good looking

I refuse to believe this is real.
How is this legal?

yeah i hate fake-up too :woke::woke::woke:

Most women have fucking acne from wearing that shit on their faces 24/7.

Most women have fucking acne from wearing that shit on their faces 24/7.
To foids, it's better to have a face full of cystic acne than date their looksmatch.

To foids, it's better to have a face full of cystic acne than date their looksmatch.

They go ON birth control (To have casual sex with as many Chads as possible) and OFF birth control all the time, which fucks with their hormones. Being on birth control actually reduces acne, but they have to stay on all the time, if they come OFF and ON all the time (none of them stay on year round) their hormones are all over the place, which causes hormonal disruptions and therefore they constantly get acne flaring on and off.

They wear makeup for one night stands not to have kids. Hypergamy already exists so ugly women will be having kids with good looking men regardless

Looking good with a full face of makeup means nothing. It seems most of them have forgotten this, but if you don't look good without it, the real you is ugly.

They still SMVmog us even without it

My life, all my experiences with foids, is a lie. I want my money back.
I wish we could all just accept ourselves, especially foids.

Their skins are worse than mine. I guess putting a bunch of chemicals on your face takes its toll.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back