Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that everyone is your enemy and you have no allies

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Whether the right wing, the left wing, the liberals, the conservatives, the religious, the atheists, the progressive, the traditionals, the Jews, etc. All of them want you dead, they want you to suffer, they don't want you to exist

Your existence is a bother to them because you're a constant reminder of the cruelty of this world and how terrible and superficial women are. They know they can't help you and they probably don't even want to do so, that's why they want you to quietly disappear and take all the noise with you. Your suffering doesn't matter to them, your pain doesn't matter to them, your feelings don't matter to them, they will never make excuses for you, they will always judge you instead of trying to understand where you're coming from, they will shame you and beat you down even more for daring to be ugly

The world is your natural enemy, and women especially hate you more than Satan hates humanity, they're your main enemy

Fill yourself with hatred and anger and make the world a shittier place to live in :feelshmm:

Stanx22

Precisely. That is the ultimate blackpill. They are all vying for social power and status but when you come along as a waste of life - they all are disgusted because they need Allies to increase their status for more sex and respect.

Whether the right wing, the left wing, the liberals, the conservatives, the religious, the atheists, the progressive, the traditionals, the Jews, etc. All of them want you dead, they want you to suffer, they don't want you to exist

Your existence is a bother to them because you're a constant reminder of the cruelty of this world and how terrible and superficial women are. They know they can't help you and they probably don't even want to do so, that's why they want you to quietly disappear and take all the noise with you. Your suffering doesn't matter to them, your pain doesn't matter to them, your feelings don't matter to them, they will never make excuses for you, they will always judge you instead of trying to understand where you're coming from, they will shame you and beat you down even more for daring to be ugly

The world is your natural enemy, and women especially hate you more than Satan hates humanity, they're your main enemy

Fill yourself with hatred and anger and make the world a shittier place to live in :feelshmm:
True fact

Big facts. Even other incels can backstab you sometimes, despite this still I will treat them better than normies and fefails but the possibility is always there.

I mean in the end men are all competing as to who can spread their genetics the farthest. Why wouldn't everyone backstab each other for a chance to serve their replication instincts.

Once you learn this fact the world becomes an even darker and crueler place than it already was. No one cares about you. No one is looking out for you. No one will help you as a male, especially one with no inherent genetic value. Everything is transactional and conditional.

God I really wish the world wasn't this way. I want to have faith in humanity and optimism for the world. But the world just doesn't operate like that.

true. even with other incels it is a struggle for dominance

Big facts. Even other incels can backstab you sometimes, despite this still I will treat them better than normies and fefails but the possibility is always there.

I mean in the end men are all competing as to who can spread their genetics the farthest. Why wouldn't everyone backstab each other for a chance to serve their replication instincts.

Once you learn this fact the world becomes an even darker and crueler place than it already was. No one cares about you. No one is looking out for you. No one will help you as a male, especially one with no inherent genetic value. Everything is transactional and conditional.

God I really wish the world wasn't this way. I want to have faith in humanity and optimism for the world. But the world just doesn't operate like that.
Brutal

You shit on others or get shitted on instead , this world is unfair and a piece of shit