Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Daily reminder that Chad and Stacy are the real enemies.

fadedyearly212

fadedyearly212

5’5
-
Daily reminder that Chad and Stacy are our biggest enemies and main cause of our inceldom while you retarded conservacucks cope with supporting the 1% that are all rich Chads and Stacys that are running the Globohomo corporations.

based

lol @ people saying that "chads have good personalities"

he throatfucked your former crush you cucks

chad is the true enemy, stacy is just a resource that we need to acquire

Daily reminder that Chad and Stacy are our biggest enemies and main cause of our inceldom while you retarded conservacucks cope with supporting the 1% that are all rich Chads and Stacys that are running the Globohomo corporations.
That's why politics is bullshit you have to forget about reason to support some asshole

If only there were some based incels in politics

[Serious] Daily reminder that Society is the real enemy.

Fixed it for you.

Last edited:
Society is run by billionaire chads and stacies
As if they could give any fuck about what simps and white knights do.
The point of my post is that simps are also a very huge problem pretty independent of chad & stacies.

As if they could give any fuck about what simps and white knights do.
The point of my post is that simps are also a very huge problem pretty independent of chad & stacies.
I agree with simps being a major problem in society but the billionaire ceos running society are promoting simping and white knighting. They need good little soys and cucks to buy their shit.

I agree with simps being a major problem in society but the billionaire ceos running society are promoting simping and white knighting
False argument tbh.
It may be the case, but I assume people should have the decency to use their brains at least once in their life. Simps are just scum who can't think by theirselves and I won't blame anyone except them for that.

False argument tbh.
It may be the case, but I assume people should have the decency to use their brains at least once in their life. Simps are just scum who can't think by theirselves and I won't blame anyone except them for that.
Most normies and foids are too low iq any of that. Simps should be hunted down and killed.(in Minecraft.)

Yes.

All females are our enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back