Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel DAILY REMINDER: sub12% bodyfat is the only looksmaxing worth doing if you're not already ripped

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
2uzuv4x

4 zps2f91a98b

Attachments

• B6G0ZsK.jpg
    B6G0ZsK.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 136
Site went down as I was posting pics.

4K0K7

Bbcedfc9 05fd 4628 ad02 c113e29aba7b zpse7a498fc

XGXaDmJ

OrbiNaE

Sure you can achieve the ideal 12 % bodyfat but it's unrealistic keeping it constantly especially if you have obligations like work, family, school etc.

Well if you are that fat you are volcel to begin with. For the rest of us, Chad's face won't just materialize if we eat less. Gymcelling in general is good cope though.

Damn but its hard to maintain such low body fat because I wont eat only veggetables, chicken breast fish and shit like that.

That first guy is lucky. No amount of low body fat could turn me into a 3/10. It's over.

Just adding my daily reminder to your daily reminder.
This thread is for skinnyfatfags which is why it's tagged as lifefuel because it gives skinnyfatcels hope and motivation.

Losing body weight (not necessarily weight) is the best looksmaxing method if you're not already ripped.
That second guy has spent several years of several hours per week at the gym to build muscle though.
face

Cope. All of the good looking skinny guys were still good looking when fat, if you look at their facial structure. Foids have means of determining a mans bone structure intrinsically. Its why you see fat guys banging hot foids all the time- they're tall, huge hunter skulls, strong, manly, etc.

Skinnyfatcels are genetic abominations and there's no hope for us.

Skinnyfatcel -> Normie can only give you at most 1-2 points PSL.