Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Daily reminder, soon the norwood reaper will be defeated

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
A few years and hair cloning is available a few more and it is affordable. If youre a norwood youngcell this is a bigtime copefuel. It will be like eye laser surgery, first it will be an expensive shit with shitty results and soon every guy with a few thousand bucks gets perfect sight.

I'm not afraid of the reaper, he can have my velcro hair.

Last edited:
As we adapt to the reapers cunning ways with new medicine and technology, so does he.
Ci8tICv

There is no escape
CEM46819666 114601325749

Reminder that Dr Tsuji from Japan developped a stem cell approach that regenerates hair follicles. Hair grows back as if you were young again. It's a cure.

But it will cost 200-400k at launch, though they say it should become cheaper in the future.

The norwoodpill seems defeated soon. The jawpill already is mostly defeated, the only real deathpills seem to be skullshape, eye area, height dick and wrist

Is finasteride legit or just a scam?

The norwoodpill seems defeated soon the jawpill already is mostly defeated, the only real deathpills seem to be skullshape, eye area, height dick and wrist
Height is the worst one (out of those remaining) unless you have a legit micropenis.

The problem is that jawpill requires a lot of money to be defeated.

Is finasteride legit or just a scam?
It works but it legit destroys your test and sperm count, part of this is permanent. I know a guy who became sterile after fin. I know one guy whose test never recovered, had to get on trt.

Height is the worst one (out of those remaining) unless you have a legit micropenis.

The problem is that jawpill requires a lot of money to be defeated.
Its not that expensive the surgery alone cost about 500euros of course it depends on the case and the braces will cost you 5 to 6k but it has way better results compared to shitty hair transplants

Its not that expensive the surgery alone cost about 500euros of course it depends on the case and the braces will cost you 5 to 6k but it has way better results compared to shitty hair transplants
What?? 500euros for jaw surgery?

What?? 500euros for jaw surgery?
The surgery isnt that big of a deal in most cases its the braces which cost most of the money and you need braces after surgery.

Jawpill is defeated its the elongated midface witch kills the mouthbreathcells.

assuming any of that shit comes out, and it probably won't, you'll be well past your 30s or 40s

takes like 10-15 years for some new medical device / drug / whatever to go through fda trials, lmao

if you're 18 now you'll be middle age before it even comes out
I dont believe that it takes that long. Maybe 5 to 8 years i will be 30 but i am not that bald the other treatments will get way cheaper if a new one is on the market you will be able to get a fucking cheap machine gun kelly transplant in 5 years for sure and when i start balding big time it will be availble for my money.

And the trials already started