Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder: Society fucking hates you. You're a cuck if you help society in any

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
in any way.

As an incel, you should be going out of your way to not help society.

Society dosent give a fuck about men

FUCK MORAL FAGS. take what you can get, and hurt who you can hurt

incels gain nothing from aiding society tbh.

rotting is optimal efficiency for us.

And you wonder y ur insel

yep, i love being a leech

mylifeistrash said:
in any way.

all i do is cope with xbox, without video games id likely rope, waiting for far cry 5

Society oppresses me, I will only help other people oppressed by society that I can relate to.

You got it backwards. Society loves incels and hates sex. It's individuals who hate incels and loves Chad. The halo effect only works in person -- not in the abstract. It's also why people over the internet can't sympathize with incels. They start thinking in abstract, general terms. They picture what they think is an average guy (actually an above average guy) and imagine it's only his personality holding him back. Whereas if they met any of you in person, they'd be so offput by your fugly appearance they would realize how screwed you truly are. So in general, society is fine with you -- probably hopes the best for you. It's the people you immediately interact with who hate you.

exactly. only a true cuck would say neets are worthless becasue they dont "contribute to society".

The only people i help are poor fuckers who need coins to buy bread so they don't starve.

1471665217919.png

I wish I could become a neet but not destroy my pathetic social life in the process

mylifeistrash said:
in any way.

fuck everyone over.

Nautica1983 said:
Society dosent give a fuck about men

Only about Chads, they want them to reproduce.
Meanwhile we are forced to stay incel or betabux an used up roastie with Chads spawn.

I'm having my last laught by unfolding my contingency plan to be a social parasite for the rest of my life. I'm not going to contribute to this society anymore, I never had the good life while young so why should I leap over a whole stage of my life and suddenly be an adult now? Can't have it both ways normies.