Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DAILY REMINDER: Pretty_When_I_Cry from Lookism says he's incel 30 days after sex

Facade said:
I assume his story is right. It doesn't really matter though because these people do exist

It's true, trust me. I know all about that guy.

CopingGymcel said:
Facade said:
I assume his story is right. It doesn't really matter though because these people do exist
It's true, trust me. I know all about that guy.
pffffffff, you know no dignity whatsoever nor you use your brain

Tellem--T said:
Lol @ all these faggots that had intimacy with a girl while I had nada intimacy with any girl

I'm truest incel here

The only way I got laid was in a high school LTR when I was a bluepilled beta cuck.

I literally got cucked, and I held on like a bitch for a while.

I needed the blackpill. Now I am mentalcel/volcel. I belong here, trust me.

I'd rather have the humblebragging than the overly curated safe space that this site has become

you see some of those retards on this site too. The word "incel" is a joke at this point.

fukmylyf said:
you see some of those retards on this site too. The word "incel" is a joke at this point.
do not believe op

nausea said:
keywords?

tumblr_otz2b6S0mC1vihp2vo1_500.gif

So someone who has sex once in his life then none for years isn't an incel?

Get the fuck out of here. By that logic some 50 year old guy that got laid once at 16 but never again isn't an incel, but one of the many 18-19 year olds whining here about being virgins can call themselves incel. Hell to the no.

I'd flush everyone under 20 from here before I'd get rid of fellow incels that got lucky a long time ago and then never again. Because the teenagers probably are just late developing normies who will go on to lead normie lives in the future anyway.

fukmylyf said:

I don't want to call out people, but I'll do it anyway.

iiitemper

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I don't want to call out people, but I'll do it anyway.

iiitemper

How about @Framecel222? Muh 'I rejected 4 girls, and I refused a blowjob from a girl, but I'm still totally incel guys'.

itsOVER said:
How about @Framecel222? Muh 'I rejected 4 girls, and I refused a blowjob from a girl, but I'm still totally incel guys'.

Him too, yeah. 

"just lift broh"

tenta said:
have you ever posted a pic of urself? i see you on lookism and this site complaining about being ugly asf, i assume you have some sort of crano-facial deformity (underbite/overbite) at least? or are you just hideous?

Hideous. I guess I have a borderline CFD with my extreme bimaxillary protrusion mixed with my downwardly-grown jaw, recessed mandible and maxilla, flat cheekbones, long philtrum etc. I look like I should be in an incubator. See the stickied thread from Weed where I was rated a 2 by a woman which is in line with my own rating of me.

I mean that's totally fair. As he's laying in his cold lonely bed is he supposed to think "well, this is fine because a month ago I had sex!"

Stop gatekeeping. He's an incel.

Torment said:
I mean that's totally fair. As he's laying in his cold lonely bed is he supposed to think "well, this is fine because a month ago I had sex!"

Month ago is not incel tier tho.
But say half a year with minimal success in the past is essentially incel.

Torment said:

Jfl at this post

Torment said:

You can go that long without FOOD and still survive. So going that "long" without sex is meaningless.

Inceldom isn't a black-or-white thing like the aspies here think. It also takes into consideration age, effort, success rate, etc. I mean a 6/10 virgin who has never spoken to a woman before and is even too much of a mentalcel to try Tinder isn't as incel as a 3/10 guy who approached 300 women IRL and had sex once or twice. If you disagree with this then you might just be a mentalcel yourself.

Remember, virginity and inceldom are different words.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Jfl at this post

I cant tell whose serious at this point. Why do mods allow this nonsense.

FACEandLMS said:
You can go that long without FOOD and still survive. So going that "long" without sex is meaningless.

Inceldom isn't a black-or-white thing like the aspies here think. It also takes into consideration age, effort, success rate, etc. I mean a 6/10 virgin who has never spoken to a woman before and is even too much of a mentalcel to try Tinder isn't as incel as a 3/10 guy who approached 300 women IRL and had sex once or twice. If you disagree with this then you might just be a mentalcel yourself.

You had a white single mother 7/10 gf that you yourself left. So you aren't really a truecel either.

FACEandLMS said:
Pretty_When_I_Cry from Lookism (he has a banned account here) was a nice enough guy and I like him -- but was fucked in the head:

1. He took female hormones for a while and became a tranny and got fucked by guys.
2. He got off hormones and fucked some women.
3. He once said that he is incel because he hasn't had sex for a MONTH. A MONTH. YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT.

It's amazing that he is having sex with women at all after, a) fucking men, b) being on estrogen.

But yes, 30 days no pussy in his mind an incel maketh.

I seriously hope we keep the Lookismers out of this place. They live in a different reality from incels.

>tfw women would rather fuck trannies than you.
Humanity is fucked.

VST said:
>tfw women would rather fuck trannies than you.
Humanity is fucked.

You have trannies with girlfriends it is not that uncommon. If they look good especially. 
That said she wasnt a tranny,and she is a basically 8/10 foid jfl if you think tranny could look like that.

theultimate341 said:
jfl if you think that'll matter

Lol I was banned tho 2 timss so it does matter.

St.Tropez said:
Lol I was banned tho 2 timss so it does matter.
of course a normcel like you will get banned

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Don't complain if you don't report.

deleted his comment anyway

30 DAYS KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

FACEandLMS said:

itsOVER said:
So someone who has sex once in his life then none for years isn't an incel?

Get the fuck out of here. By that logic some 50 year old guy that got laid once at 16 but never again isn't an incel, but one of the many 18-19 year olds whining here about being virgins can call themselves incel. Hell to the no. 

I'd flush everyone under 20 from here before I'd get rid of fellow incels that got lucky a long time ago and then never again. Because the teenagers probably are just late developing normies who will go on to lead normie lives in the future anyway.

+1

St.Tropez said:
You had a white single mother 7/10 gf that you yourself left. So you aren't really a truecel either.

OK Fuck_This. It's time to stop posting.

if you fucked pussy or have been fucked by a man youre a norm and you dont belong here. where is the truecel site?

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
if you fucked pussy or have been fucked by a man youre a norm and you dont belong here. where is the truecel site?

Lol anyone can get fucked by a guy. It is just too easy to count.

Becoming a female is another form of ascension.