Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder pretty much every Chad has multiple of these side hoes

"low balling me." You're not entitled to be taken out and paid for, you Chadsexual fucking slut.

true but I assume every reddit post is larp

This is horrific. Now, every Average Andy is going to have to deal with her ABF and lack of sex under the guise of "I've been hurt before." If you aren't first, boys, you're last.

great chemistry btw even if 1 of us ascends itll be with some former chad cum dumpster its over

imagine being chad's cumdumpster for over 5 years :lul:

jfl at these foids

This is horrific. Now, every Average Andy is going to have to deal with her ABF and lack of sex under the guise of "I've been hurt before." If you aren't first, boys, you're last.
brutal :blackpill:

They learned some terrible strategies? Really? And why would you suspect that such terrible strategies are so effective on you femoids?

What a stupid bitch.
The Vom is incredibly stupid. Not a thing about it can be considered smart.

someone's daughter

someone's future mother

:feelsaww:

Hey you -- you out there -- you sensible and fair-minded liberal reading this thread. I hope you see how stories like this can radicalize the male "losers" of this quasi-polygynous system. What are you willing to throw them as compensation? I, an immigrant to the U.S, have a way out -- I will visit my native country (Somalia) and will marry a virgin teen. But my American native peers don't have a similar option. They are stuck with these ruined and used up whores as their future wives (if that.) Female sexual liberation in the U.S has led to the normalization of quasi-polygyny. Why should the male "losers" of this system support "progress"?

In conclusion, Josh Hawley 2024

Last edited:
This retard was being used as cum dumpster for 5 yrs and now she feels bad cause she thought she was gonna be his one :lul:
This reminds me of some previous vid where another whore was feeling "bad" cause she was with another man but couldn't forget chad's cock in her mouth :feelskek: