Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder over 70% of divorces are initiated by women

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Men tend to want to get married way more then women do, men buy expensive rings, they are the ones who propose etc, yet most marriages end due to women, lol.

"I don't find steve's personality attractive, he is losing his hair and it's just making his personality worse idk why :/, but my co worker brody is such a sweetheart omgg I love his blue eyes and beautifully thick and luscious hair  :love: :love: , plus brody is like the nicest guy everrr tehee. Not only will I get to marry brody but I'll take 50% of steves money! yay! :D"

Don't be steve the cuck, either be attractive and marry, or just don't. marriage will only last if sexual attraction is present (studies have shown it's crucial to the survival of marriage), if you're ugly, there is literally no point in marrying, just give up.

lol @ sub 5 men who get married expecting not to get cucked, don't be like steve the cuck and jabba the cuck:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flrTXx4l7og[/video]