Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder of your oneitis

itneverbegun

itneverbegun

Banned
-
While she is disgusted by you even looking at her and would probably forbid you if she could...
Chad spits in her face and call her a whore while you masturbate and play videa

No foid is worth it.

Not my last one. She was a 21 y/0 virgin last time I saw here. Cope train coming through and I'm the engineer.

3BBBCC9C 9199 4A2E 9AAF C4CC8D96ACCF

I've learned alot. And this woman was a virgin. She was legit tradcon. Loved Trump. Praised the nuclear family. Raised in the church. She was sheltered from feminism and she came out good.

See:
What happened? did u ever ask her out or approach?

View attachment 28898

What happened? did u ever ask her out or approach?

I approached but did not directly ask out. She was way too good looking for me. She was like a 5 or 6 and I'm a 4 on a good day. I watched a guy taller than me (facial looksmatch to me) get rejected by her sister (about looksmatch to her, maybe slighly less good looking), so I knew I had no chance. Plus, by the time I got close enough to try it, she was leaving town within the month and I'd never see her again.

She's probably got so many faggots like me orbiting her that she wouldn't pick me anyways.

Sadly it's true, she's now getting pounded by an Aryan chad.

I approached but did not directly ask out. She was way too good looking for me. She was like a 5 or 6 and I'm a 4 on a good day. I watched a guy taller than me (facial looksmatch to me) get rejected by her sister (about looksmatch to her, maybe slighly less good looking), so I knew I had no chance. Plus, by the time I got close enough to try it, she was leaving town within the month and I'd never see her again.

She's probably got so many faggots like me orbiting her that she wouldn't pick me anyways.
Damn bro,sorry to hear about that.I kinda in that similar situation.

Damn bro,sorry to hear about that.I kinda in that similar situation.
Dude it sucks so bad she's was fucking perfect. I know having a oneitis obsession like this isn't good but she was a legit tradwoman. Everything I'd ever wanted + good looking to boot. I was probably just a number to her though, all the young single tradmen like me would be all over a unicorn like that, and a fair portion of them are better looking.

Legit suicide fuel.

If someone said: use my savings to make the down payment on my house or get that woman, I'd take the woman instantly.

Last edited:
Low T thread.