Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Daily reminder nothing is stronger than love

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
It can make a women lift a 2 ton car to save her child pinned under it. It will keep people going who get lost in the wild for 40 days without food just so they can see their wife and kids again. Normies will tell you there more to life than relationships. That you can still enjoy life doing hobbies like art or joining a book club. Everything is cope. Even fame and money will leave you feeling empty. It’s ovER.

damn. brutal ngl

Shit, that's brutal

I WANT SEX
AlexanderTheGreat11

Only Chad can have this tbh. Rest of us will have to pay to receive a experience a much shittier version of love.

Love can't make someone else love you

Daily Reminder: Lean forward when you take a shit. It makes it way easier.

Love is the biggest lie ever, but at the same time, the most powerful force because this existence here is flawed.

Because no one wants the love of someone they see as ugly
FTFY.

Love is the biggest lie ever, but at the same time, the most powerful force because this existence here is flawed.

FTFY.
Ugly is unworthy
Ugly men are not worthy of love from any women even if they say otherwise

Try superglue.

Or duct tape!
Chains?

Love can make a Stacey stay with her abusive Chad boyfriend, isn't it wonderful?

tafuck, this clip is suifuel for me, firstly because remembers me that I'm getting old, and second because remembers me I don't have love : /

it is something that we've witnessed since we were kids, but never had it happen to us. we are just spectators, backgrounds NPCs, we aren't deserving of any of it. society does not allow it

Love can make a Stacey stay with her abusive Chad boyfriend, isn't it wonderful?
That’s not love, that is primal lust.

It can make a women lift a 2 ton car to save her child pinned under it.
This never happened, it's just bullshit Jack Kirby made up to sell comic books...

Andrew Liptak of Gizmodo believes it, of course

KIRBY: The Hulk I created when I saw a woman lift a car. Her baby was caught under the running board of this car. The little child was playing in the gutter and he was crawling from the gutter onto the sidewalk under the running board of this car — he was playing in the gutter. His mother was horrified. She looked from the rear window of the car, and this woman in desperation lifted the rear end of the car. It suddenly came to me that in desperation we can all do that — we can knock down walls, we can go berserk, which we do. You know what happens when we’re in a rage — you can tear a house down. I created a character who did all that and called him the Hulk. I inserted him in a lot of the stories I was doing. Whatever the Hulk was at the beginning I got from that incident. A character to me can’t be contrived. I don’t like to contrive characters. They have to have an element of truth. This woman proved to me that the ordinary person in desperate circumstances can transcend himself and do things that he wouldn’t ordinarily do. I’ve done it myself. I’ve bent steel.

The thirst is strong in this one.

Ugly is unworthy
Ugly men are not worthy of love from any women even if they say otherwise
I wouldn't equate worthiness with looks. An ugly person can be a pretty worthy in various ways, but I think I got what you meant.

I wouldn't equate worthiness with looks. An ugly person can be a pretty worthy in various ways, but I think I got what you meant.
Only ugly women.

LOVE ? IN 2019 YOUR FUCKING BLUE PILL CUCK

:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Women are incapable of loving men

Love is strong
Chad gets love
So chads are strong
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

A shotgun or assault rifle is stronger

love is just a fancy word we use to cover our instinctual drive towards reproduction.
thousands of years before the concept of love was invented people were already fucking like rabbits.

It can make a women lift a 2 ton car to save her child pinned under it. It will keep people going who get lost in the wild for 40 days without food just so they can see their wife and kids again. Normies will tell you there more to life than relationships. That you can still enjoy life doing hobbies like art or joining a book club. Everything is cope. Even fame and money will leave you feeling empty. It’s ovER.
Maslow's hierarchy of needs specifically places love and sexual intimacy as being way more important than things like "hobbies".

Love is a fucking lie, everything is biology.
Get this shitty concept of love out of your head.

We will never know

Someone seriously find me a story about a woman lifting a car off a kid prior to 1980 when Kirby talked about it inspiring the Hulk comics.

This must have happened prior to 1962 when Hulk was first published, so if it was real, it's bound to have made papers, right?

Only Chad can have this tbh. Rest of us will have to pay to receive a experience a much shittier version of love.
Chad and femoids are born with an extra head start plus hacks on tutorial to easy difficulty while the rest of us have to play the shitty pay 2 win version of the game on hard mode or higher

Just learn to love yourself bro :soy::soy::soy:

At least we have the power of friendship :feelsautistic:

And she won't even text me...

Daily Reminder: Lean forward when you take a shit. It makes it way easier.
i'm sorry, do you not squat on the toilet?

you're missing out man.

Hate I think is stronger.
You might lift a car, yeah, but hate can lead to one person killing hundreds. I say that seems more powerful. No form of affection can save you from a vehicle running over a lard group of people, a bombing, a mass shooting, a gassing in an area or a building or a room.

Some people even continue to survive on mere hate. Whether it's because they refuse to die because of all the hate they have or they fight to stay alive to avenge something or get revenge.

Hate is much much stronger.