Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder normies love to virtue signal about homophobia...

• Thread starter Deleted member 8
  • Start date
Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
But also love to label men they hate as closet gays to discredit us. There was a thread a few minutes ago that I reported doing just that. Classic male shaming tactic.

What did I do wrong? All I did was ask why we should even bother with women anymore?

Normies don't have values. They have conformity.

If all the talking heads on television tell them to start hating blacks or gays or trans tomorrow, they will. Herd mentality. Only women are immune from critique.

Another proof of how shitty their arguments are.

i-dont-like-women said:
What did I do wrong? All I did was ask why we should even bother with women anymore?

I'm with you

HomoheroBishii said:
But also love to label men they hate as closet gays to discredit us. There was a thread a few minutes ago that I reported doing just that. Classic male shaming tactic.

Classic leftist hypocrisy

That's because, deep down, they see gays as social outcasts. Sure, not to the extreme of our level, but that feeling is still on their minds. Virtue signaling and derogatory jokes are just the two most common ways they can leech social karma points off the subject. Keep in mind this only applies to Norman. Chad and Stacy can literally commit genocide and get away with it.

i-dont-like-women said:

true that
cops are killing people now more than ever and liberals run to bat to protect them

Man inklers were low IQs back in 2017 the fuck is this post ?

Just like they are against white pride but then support black or asian pride.